Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > ADW Rebate Information
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

ADW Rebate Information Information on the BEST legal Rebate program and Superior Wagering Tools - (even if you're not a 'whale')

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 05:52 PM   #1
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Information on the BEST legal Rebate program and Superior Wagering Support

Greetings fellow Horseplayer:

Rebates on wager
s are an important component of an overall successful approach to horse racing. You may be aware that so-called 'whales' (syndicates or businesses operations which wager very large sums into pari-mutuel pools) frequently pursue a strategy of multi-horse win and exotic wagering, seeking to break-even or lose slightly, but making significant earnings on rebates. Some such large bettors are known to earn from 5 - 15% and more rebates each day, depending on wager type and track, and wager volume.

Now, the power of rebates to increase your bottom line does not depend on your being a member of a high-powered syndicate or on betting millions of dollars per year - it is available to all of us, beginning with the first dollar wagered. For the past 2 years, I have been a member of a Player’s Organization which in turn places the bettor with one of several ADWs they represent. (ADW is Advance Deposit Wager, and includes internet-based wager taking operations). The ADW you are placed with simply depends on your wagering needs. This organization's collective representation power and aggregate wager handle has resulted in the absolute best rebates available to players of all bankroll sizes. This company is US-based and the ADW’s used are fully licensed and regulated by the States Wagering and Racing Boards. The ADW’s cover almost all North American thoroughbred, harness, and greyhound tracks. The ADW’s used by this organization have an excellent online wagering platform which includes conditional wagering and live video. Rebates on all wagers are credited daily to your account. They also have a very responsive, personal customer support service you can contact and reach daily if needed. RDSS will soon be able to upload wagers directly into their conditional wager queues minutes or seconds before post-time.

Most of the represented ADW's provide advanced betting tools such as Conditional Wagering and Dutching tools for Win, Exacta and Daily Double pools.

If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please contact me at ted@SartinMethodology.com. I will personally tell you why I feel so strongly about this opportunity for you to improve your bottom line, and I'll show you how you to sign up with them to receive the highest legal rebates available. If you'd like to talk about it, just let me know and I will call you.

If you do decide to follow up on this opportunity, please note that PaceandCap.com and the Sartin Methodology will then receive a referral commission which will help fund ongoing website operations as well as RDSS software development. I also use these referral commissions to help fund Contest prizes such as the RDSS - Learn to Win Contest at PaceandCap and the 2014 PaceAdvantage.com Challenge Series of Contests, where RDSS is the overall Series sponsor (in 2013: $1750 in cash prizes).

Please note: Unfortunately, if you live in some US States you cannot join this Player’s Organization. They are: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North & South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Virginia. (Please contact me for options).

If you live in California, you can now join, but with some restrictions - please write me for more details.

If you live in Canada, rebate wagering is not available to you, sorry. (Please contact me for options).

If you live in any other US State, or if you live in the UK, Ireland, Europe, Australia, South Africa or most other countries, you can open an account.

For more information about RDSS, please go --> here.

Please let me know if I can help. Thank you for your time, good luck and good skill!

Ted Craven
ted@SartinMethodology.com

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 07-31-2021 at 05:15 PM. Reason: update list of non-rebate states
Closed Thread