Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Contests ** The Bill Varone Memorial Cup ** > 2021 Bill Varone Memorial Cup
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

2021 Bill Varone Memorial Cup Our Annual Contest Honouring our Founder and Friend

Old 05-11-2021, 06:54 PM   #71
CheckMark
Conley

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowens33 View Post
Oh, that explains it.
No worries working much better right now

Wierd but resolved

Good day and if Pook is reading this can he check his private messages please and thank you

Appreciate it
Old 05-11-2021, 09:19 PM   #72
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloxp View Post
Thank to ever one who playing, big thank to Bill Varone and FTL teaching me use RDSS
in 2012, but sine i besy my business, until this year i retire from business, and start to handicap full time, lucky to win , I will donated my winning to the site for mamber to help pay RDSS subscripton fee, ,hope ever one can use RDSS to make some money

raymond
Everyone in the Contest - please do NOT send prize money for Buffaloxp (Ray) to ME! I know Ray posted that he wanted to give his Prize to support RDSS Subscription fees, and I immediately wrote him asking for his thoughts on how specifically that might happen, and supplied several options. It's so great that he wants to 'pay it forward' and I am quite willing to help support his intentions.

I've not yet heard back from him though. I don't want it to appear that the main prize just ended up in my pocket with no accountability

Send the prize amount you owe him directly to him by PayPal. If he wants, he can then send it to me in trust for use in some kind of a 'scholarship' for RDSS subscriptions, or general annual website hosting costs, etc.

When it clear what he wants, I'll post the information and have him confirm. I just want to be transparent about this outcome

Thanks!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 11:24 PM   #73
buffaloxp
Grade 1

Ted, i sand you message
buffaloxp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 11:39 PM   #74
The Pook
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckMark View Post
I know just internet is kinda iffy so that’s why I was “demanding”
Conley you shouldn’t be using the word “demanding” when seeking your prize money. A few days is acceptable to wait for someone to sort things out. Mowens33 is an experienced player who is good for his committment. To have the word “demanding” in your P.M. is not appropriate.

Looks like you got it sorted out but just sayin.

Pook
The Pook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 07:53 AM   #75
mowens33
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Craven View Post
Everyone in the Contest - please do NOT send prize money for Buffaloxp (Ray) to ME! I know Ray posted that he wanted to give his Prize to support RDSS Subscription fees, and I immediately wrote him asking for his thoughts on how specifically that might happen, and supplied several options. It's so great that he wants to 'pay it forward' and I am quite willing to help support his intentions.

I've not yet heard back from him though. I don't want it to appear that the main prize just ended up in my pocket with no accountability

Send the prize amount you owe him directly to him by PayPal. If he wants, he can then send it to me in trust for use in some kind of a 'scholarship' for RDSS subscriptions, or general annual website hosting costs, etc.

When it clear what he wants, I'll post the information and have him confirm. I just want to be transparent about this outcome

Thanks!

Ted
Ted, Ray, sorry for the confusion!
mowens33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 03:11 PM   #76
Ted Craven
Grade 1

No worries Mike! Sorry for the confusion, but please see below (I heard from Ray) -

I suggested and Ray agreed that the simplest way to make use of his prize was to contribute it to the annual web hosting fees to keep the lights on at PaceandCap.com. It costs about $260 per year for that, so Ray's $390 prize pays for about 1.5 years.
Anyone who has not yet sent their prize money payment to Ray, please send it to me instead - by PayPal to sales@sartinmethodology.com. If you already sent it to Ray (Buffaloxp), I'll get it from him, no worries.
In addition, I will commit to providing 3 half-year RDSS subscriptions (3 x $80) to 3 new RDSS users. I will mention this on the RDSS Subscription page as soon as I can.

If anyone knows of a NEW person who might like to try RDSS and would be serious about it, you could refer them to me (I'll only consider this 'scholarship' subscription with a referral from someone I know, thanks).

Ray - I hope this is in keeping with what you had in mind to 'pay it forward'. Congratulations again!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote