Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Breeders' Cup > 2011
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

2011 Discussion and Selections

Old 10-31-2011, 06:33 PM   #1
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

How early will card's be available?

Just curious if TM will make BC cards available early for us?, It is already BC week, I was hoping maybe by Wed for sure, wishful thinking....

We doing any P&C contest's or posiible Live plays Friday or , Saturday, it seems I may have Saturday off, the BC races and best college football all in 1 day, They are dubbing it the ,"Game of the Centrury" , Ala and LSU, hope so.

Either way I wish all who partake , far exceed your expectations, 1 thing I like about RDSS is it's ability to do well in bigtime races, hopefully not too many foriegner's, ya know with only a few Pacelines to go by, but Derby and Belmont, was spot on this year, but enough of that, enjoy the world's finest horse's in 1 wonderful weekend.

Best of luck All

patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 08:41 PM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1

I expect Friday's races to be available Wednesday late afternoon, and Saturday's races late Thursday. No contest planned, but this Forum is here for any and all posts about workups and discussion of all the races. I plan to take the 2 days off and analyse everything, and will be posting my picks.

Euro races scare me, so I may just watch those where the main contenders are predominantly foreign raced. I'm only in it for the money, not for the vicarious thrill of being in every race.

I do get a shiver each BC Mile for the past several years watching Goldikova, though.

I (and others) have found RDSS to be particularly effective in these high class races - when there are North American lines to rate the horses. Also, don't forget the undercards each day - usually several good betting opportunities.

Good luck all!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 04:43 AM   #3
Seven Furlongs
Grade 1

Though not Trackmaster formatted, Equibase has had since I think Saturday pps available for most races. The fields had not yet been finalized at the time, but still, you can get a sense of the 4 or 5 contenders in a race from them.

http://www.equibase.com/breederscuplanding.cfm

I believe today via the BC website you can get the PPs with the entrants finalized.

Not meant as spam or to derail the thread, just wanted to say that PPs are available for those who may want to examine them before RDSS does its magic on the data.
Seven Furlongs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 11:05 AM   #4
alydar_ David
Grade 1

Not to derail the thread either. I got T-Graph last week and DRF yesterday. Trackmaster can't be far behind.
alydar_ David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 01:07 PM   #5
tleusin
Grade 1

Send a message via Yahoo to tleusin
Just downloaded both days cards
tleusin is offline   Reply With Quote