Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sports
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Sports Discussion of all kinds of Team Sports

Old 04-08-2019, 11:24 AM   #1
Bill V.
The egg man

Welcome Again - 2020!

Hello Pace and Cap Friends

Welcome to the new Pace and Cap Sports forum,

How well do you know the NFL, MLB NBA NHL and NCAA?
Here will be a place to discuss topics in the sports news
With many states now offering legal sports waging ( California will be soon)
Let's see if we can help, teach and entertain each other

Got a tip on some upcoming game or games? Have an opinion on a big trade or signing?

How about making some selections to show your skills and even guide you fellow pace and cap members.

It all will be here in the new Pace and Cap Sports forum

Although we are expanding a forum topic. Please keep things in the Pace and cap spirit.
The same code of conduct that is expected in the main horse racing
forums are expected here.

Please post in the "friends helping friends" spirit.
Although we now will be discussing other sports in this forum

"Off Topic" posts will not be allowed

We do not promote any illegal or underage gambling

Last edited by Bill V.; 04-08-2019 at 11:28 AM.
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 07:29 PM   #2
Rverge
Grade 1

LETS GO PENS!! the Pittsburgh Penguins make the Stanley Cup play offs 13 years in a row. a record! The Pittsburgh Pirates sweep the Red legs then get beat 10-zip by the Cubs In Stiiler<----(pittsburghese) news A Brown now a Las Vegas Raiders...
Old 04-09-2019, 05:27 PM   #3
CheckMark
Conley

Nice edition to the Pace and Cap community. Thanks to a special someone
Old 09-09-2020, 03:33 PM   #4
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Welcome Back - New Moderator!

Hello Folks. With Bill V's passing and with Covid this year, the Sports Forum has languished. Until now

Conley (CheckMark) asked if he could start it up again and - why not! Now that he's 18 he can at least bet his own selections. He'll be starting threads and doing the organization and moderating (with help behind the scenes if he needs it). He may organize a Contest with prizes. I'll let him announce everything.

Like all Forums at PaceandCap, as Bill V posted above, mutual respect and courtesy are the watchwords. Also, no 'Off Topic' discussions - just Sports.

Please give Conley the courtesy you would give to Bill V when he was running this Sports sub Forum. Conley - wishing you good luck in this new venture and this new phase of your life!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 03:52 PM   #5
Lt1
Grade 1

Go get them Conley.
Tim
Old 09-09-2020, 08:37 PM   #6
CheckMark
Conley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt1 View Post
Go get them Conley.
Tim
Thanks LT

I hope we can get 10+ people no one right now so idk if people are really interested in doing it this year?
Old 10-12-2020, 09:55 AM   #7
Jimmy R
Grade 1

Talking

Count me in albeit 5 weeks too late. I just downloaded the new software and was reading a lot of the forums here. Happy to also see "other sports" as I like to wager on most of the major sports (thank you NJ & PA)!

For the 2nd week in a row, the 49ers turned my 4-team ML parlay to a 3W 1L loser! I can't believe they're this bad now.

Thankfully I hit the Lakers and TB Rays to make it all back!

My top NFL pick this week was CLE -1 over Indy...and I'll be sure to post my selection here for week #6 as well as share what I'm looking for sports wagers.
Jimmy R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 09:54 PM   #8
CheckMark
Conley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy R View Post
Count me in albeit 5 weeks too late. I just downloaded the new software and was reading a lot of the forums here. Happy to also see "other sports" as I like to wager on most of the major sports (thank you NJ & PA)!

For the 2nd week in a row, the 49ers turned my 4-team ML parlay to a 3W 1L loser! I can't believe they're this bad now.

Thankfully I hit the Lakers and TB Rays to make it all back!

My top NFL pick this week was CLE -1 over Indy...and I'll be sure to post my selection here for week #6 as well as share what I'm looking for sports wagers.
No worries on joining in late to the party!
My luck has been a dry spell so far but hoping to charge it around lol.
Read up on the contest rules and you can start to post selections tomorrow when I post (every) Thursday for the updated result standings and current odds via VegasInsider.
Funny how you say you had Cleveland as your Pick last week since I had the Colts thinking they would “cover” but another loser for my season ATS record haha.
Any questions about sports betting or anything in between you can contact me private message or I can give you my email if that works too!
Welcome aboard Jimmy!