Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

Old 01-17-2013, 09:08 PM   #1
Mr.Pagine
Happy Punting

Gulfstream Park - Winners

P ans C members and friends,

Many Gulfstream winners - not the best prices, but if you are patient....you can do well.

Happy Punting,

See you in the winners circle....
Go 49ers!!!!!
Mr.Pagine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:10 PM   #2
atkinsrr
Grade 1

Mr. Pagine...the past 3 years at Gulfstream had quite a few high priced wire to wire winners on the turf..but have all seemed to disappear this meet...not getting the prices that I'm used to but you are right...be patient and they will be there... hopefully this weekend with all these stakes races coming up....also go 49ers...they will crush Atlanta just as they did Green Bay
atkinsrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:22 AM   #3
alydar_ David
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by atkinsrr View Post
Mr. Pagine...the past 3 years at Gulfstream had quite a few high priced wire to wire winners on the turf..but have all seemed to disappear this meet...not getting the prices that I'm used to but you are right...be patient and they will be there... hopefully this weekend with all these stakes races coming up....also go 49ers...they will crush Atlanta just as they did Green Bay
I'm at Gulfstream almost every day, going there today in fact.

There are a lot more "games" being played this season than previously.

For example, the cognescenti knew about that 60-1 shot last week that ran second. The exacta paid something like $172 with the favorite on top. 8-9 I think it was.
alydar_ David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:34 AM   #4
sureshotlink
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by alydar_David View Post
I'm at Gulfstream almost every day, going there today in fact.

There are a lot more "games" being played this season than previously.

For example, the cognescenti knew about that 60-1 shot last week that ran second. The exacta paid something like $172 with the favorite on top. 8-9 I think it was.
Alydar dave as a regular at gulfstream have you noticed a heavy speed bias in both sprints and routes on the dirt??...just curoius as i started wagering at this track daily bout 3 weeks ago.

thank you for any input

sureshotlink
Los Angeles,ca
sureshotlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:02 AM   #5
alydar_ David
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sureshotlink View Post
Alydar dave as a regular at gulfstream have you noticed a heavy speed bias in both sprints and routes on the dirt??...just curoius as i started wagering at this track daily bout 3 weeks ago.

thank you for any input

sureshotlink
Los Angeles,ca
Your observation is spot on, sureshotlink. I remember one day about three weeks ago when early speed was winning every race, even on the turf.
alydar_ David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:17 AM   #6
sureshotlink
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by alydar_David View Post
Your observation is spot on, sureshotlink. I remember one day about three weeks ago when early speed was winning every race, even on the turf.
Thank you kindly Alydar dave for your responce!.
sureshotlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:55 PM   #7
atkinsrr
Grade 1

Well Mr. Pagine...hope you did as well as I did sat @ GP..my patience finally paid off as I scored on the late pic4 on sat Races 8 thru 11...R8 I had 6 horses including the winner #9 Off the Jak $28.20, R9 I had 4 horses including the winner #6 Teaks North $19.80 , R10 I... had 2 horses including #5 Ron the Greek $8.40, R11 Can't pick mdn clmrs so I had ALL in this race including the winner #3 Milwaukee Blitz $13.40 6x4x2x12 @ .50 cent cost $288.00 and a return of $3,860.85...not bad for a days work...hope your day at GP went well

Last edited by atkinsrr; 01-20-2013 at 10:56 PM. Reason: mis spelled word
atkinsrr is offline   Reply With Quote