Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Saratoga Meetups > 2014
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

2014 Annual Pace and Cap Weekend !

Old 08-11-2014, 03:49 PM   #21
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Don,

Good to hear from you again!

As it turns out, I DO need some help on Thursday August 14. Can I get the Thursday seating tickets to you somehow (just 2 tables) either Thursday morning before 10 am or Wednesday evening? I have a meeting late morning and won't get to the track until say 12:30 ish.

I need to be able to hand out seating tickets to PaceandCap and PaceAdvantage members who may show up Thursday - say starting around 11am?

Is that something you can help with (be there for 11am and hand out tickets?). Send me a PM here if so!

Thanks!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 07:53 AM   #22
tazzerbobo
AlwNW3X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Craven View Post
Don,

Good to hear from you again!

As it turns out, I DO need some help on Thursday August 14. Can I get the Thursday seating tickets to you somehow (just 2 tables) either Thursday morning before 10 am or Wednesday evening? I have a meeting late morning and won't get to the track until say 12:30 ish.

I need to be able to hand out seating tickets to PaceandCap and PaceAdvantage members who may show up Thursday - say starting around 11am?

Is that something you can help with (be there for 11am and hand out tickets?). Send me a PM here if so!

Thanks!

Ted
Not a problem. How about I meet you this evening. Just tell when and where. My phone # ***-@@@-$$$$. You can text me or call.

Last edited by Ted Craven; 08-13-2014 at 08:18 PM. Reason: removed phone #
tazzerbobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 10:50 AM   #23
Jeebs
Grade 1

I have work Saturday until 4... Unless plans change, I plan on swinging by the tent to say hello though!
Jeebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 11:16 PM   #24
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Hey,

Just got in this evening and left Thursday's tickets with Don E. He says he'll be there by 11am if anyone is planning on spending the day at the 2 tables we have reserved for Thursday.

Don in yellow shirt (no beard this year ...)

I should be there by 1:30 or so.

Had a nice dinner at the Olde Bryan Inn tonight (the seafood stuffed portobello mushrooms) with Don and Mum, a nice Shiraz and a Jack - talked horses (among us and with the waitress), cats and motorcycles

Looking forward to the beginning of another exciting Saratoga visit!

Ted

R
DSS -

Last edited by Ted Craven; 08-13-2014 at 11:19 PM.
Old 08-15-2014, 10:42 AM   #25
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Had a great launch day yesterday, with just a few folks sitting and dropping by: Don E, Michael G and his sons from Toronto (parlay from Paceadvantage), Mike from A+ and his lovely wife Karen, JoeyP, and me and Mum.

More seats today and rumours of yet more new and old friends dropping by. A few good races at SAR (and some sketchy ones) - could be time for me to forge ahead with my PA Del Toga Contest picks (i.e. from Del Mar, as well).

Ted

R
DSS -
Old 08-15-2014, 05:05 PM   #26
wagercapper
Winner

Nice photo. Sorry I couldn't make it today (work) or Sunday, but I'll be up tomorrow.
wagercapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 10:45 PM   #27
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Paul, that photo was from last year Today we had a nice gang, including Mike O (mowens33), Toms Brosnan Jr and Sr (Tom senior still going strong at 93!), Don E, Charlie B, a PaceAdvantage contingent, and various visitors.

This evening we held our annual seminar and Saturday race workup which included the Alabama at Saratoga and the Arlington Million and Beverly D Stakes. Please see the Threads in the 'Races of Interest' Forum.

Looking forward to several new visitors tomorrow!

Ted

R
DSS -
Old 08-16-2014, 07:40 AM   #28
mowens33
Grade 1

Ted, It's was really nice meeting you and Barb, and the rest of the crew,wish I could have stayed for the weekend. Need to plain better next time.
Saratoga is not like any track I've been to before!!

Best of luck with today and tomorrow and if Barb comes up with another long-short tell here pass it along!

Good Skill

Mike
mowens33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 02:34 PM   #29
wagercapper
Winner

Had a great time yesterday. Great to see everyone. Hope to do all 3 days next year. After all, winning is fun!
wagercapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 10:50 PM   #30
CEW
Grade 1

Weekend

Ted.......

I almost made it to Saratoga this past weekend. I'm going to schedule 2 trips next year - my regular week in July plus yours in August.

I hope some of you guys nailed the 8th on Saturday. That was the only race I handicapped/played all weekend. Synergism II....winner on top for $29 even and the place horse second for the 197.00 exacta. Wish I had been there to see those 2 horses lead by something like 6 lengths.

So I hope to meet you next August!

Regards,

Chuck
CEW is offline   Reply With Quote