Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > PaceAdvantage.com 2014 Contest Series - Sponsored by RDSS! > PaceAdvantage.com 2013 Contest Series > 2012
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

2012 A series of 8 Contests leading to 'Handicapper of the Year' - RDSS is the series sponsor with over $8000 Cash and Data prizes

Old 11-25-2011, 04:22 PM   #11
Jay Trotter
AlwNW2X

Welcome RDSS & Sartin Teams

I just thought I would drop by and welcome RDSS, Pace and Cap, and the whole Sartin Methodology community to the newly created PaceAdvantage.com Challenge Series. I am especially pleased to offer congratulations to Ted Craven for stepping up in such a big way to give back to the handicapping community. Truly, a commitment to the game we love.

RDSS has come on board as the title sponsor for the series, one that should prove to be the equal of the very best handicapping competitions out there.

We are very pleased to bring you a variety of handicapping formats including ROI, Team play, Bankroll Building, Parlay play and Match play just to name a few. Competitions are designed to allow the individual player to participate at a manageable pace. We want quality not quantity!

Once again, we look forward to the participation of the RDSS Teams! That was quite a showing last season.

We trust you'll enjoy the competitions as much as we look forward to organizing them. Special thanks to Ted -- your passion and energy shines through in all you do.

Trotter
Jay Trotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 05:31 PM   #12
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

I would like to participate , but have no team, last year I had a foreign team , ( a HSH team ), not this year, thou.

This year I would like to be a RDSS team and will be available to whoever needs a team member.

This will be a weekly thing, no matter what format, I hope, as a daily thing may be too much, for now, but weekly is no problem.

If you have room , or want to form a team please post here or PM me, and we can work things out, last year was fun and RDSS did extremely well.

Best Wishes

patrick

Last edited by pktruckdriver; 11-25-2011 at 05:33 PM.
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 08:43 PM   #13
partsnut
BetMix User

pktruckdriver:

Quote:
I would like to participate , but have no team, last year I had a foreign team , ( a HSH team ), not this year, thou.

This year I would like to be a RDSS team and will be available to whoever needs a team member.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Patrick,

I know you are a hard worker and good people, I would be happy to be on the same team with you.
We need one more member.
I came up with the name "Sartinista Pros (RDSS)".
If you have a better name, feel free to make a suggestion.
If this sits well with you, let me know.
So now if all goes well, we need another member to complete the team.

It's a wide open affair and luck has a lot to do with it. Any team can win.
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 08:48 PM   #14
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Trotter View Post
I just thought I would drop by and welcome RDSS, Pace and Cap, and the whole Sartin Methodology community to the newly created PaceAdvantage.com Challenge Series. I am especially pleased to offer congratulations to Ted Craven for stepping up in such a big way to give back to the handicapping community. Truly, a commitment to the game we love.

RDSS has come on board as the title sponsor for the series, one that should prove to be the equal of the very best handicapping competitions out there.

We are very pleased to bring you a variety of handicapping formats including ROI, Team play, Bankroll Building, Parlay play and Match play just to name a few. Competitions are designed to allow the individual player to participate at a manageable pace. We want quality not quantity!

Once again, we look forward to the participation of the RDSS Teams! That was quite a showing last season.

We trust you'll enjoy the competitions as much as we look forward to organizing them. Special thanks to Ted -- your passion and energy shines through in all you do.

Trotter
Thank you Jay for stopping by and sharing a few more details of this batch of contests. I don't know how you manage to do all the organization you do - I hope PA is paying you the big bucks (or passing on some hot tips ).

Trying to organize as much participation as possible - there are people here who really know their stuff.

Hopefully as new developments arise, you can let us know more details.

cheers,

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:49 PM   #15
partsnut
BetMix User

Quote:
Originally Posted by partsnut View Post
pktruckdriver:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Patrick,

I know you are a hard worker and good people, I would be happy to be on the same team with you.
We need one more member.
I came up with the name "Sartinista Pros (RDSS)".
If you have a better name, feel free to make a suggestion.
If this sits well with you, let me know.
So now if all goes well, we need another member to complete the team.

It's a wide open affair and luck has a lot to do with it. Any team can win.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Being as I didn't get any responses and because of personal issues,
I'm going to retract my offer and stay out of this competition.
I don't think I will have the time to get involved.

Good luck to all the RDSS teams.
Old 11-26-2011, 12:55 PM   #16
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------
Being as I didn't get any responses and because of personal issues,
I'm going to retract my offer and stay out of this competition.
I don't think I will have the time to get involved.

Good luck to all the RDSS teams.
Bill,

You might have to give it a little more time for folks to check in, say the weekend? There are 5 weeks to go before anything begins. Of course if time commitment is the main issue, well that is different.

For my team, I know I won't be able to participate every Saturday for 4 months (most though), and that's where the other team members can take over for carrying the team.

If you do decide to continue, I wish you every success!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 11-26-2011 at 01:02 PM.
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 01:36 PM   #17
chrisl
Grade 3

I am interested . Chris
Old 11-26-2011, 02:35 PM   #18
partsnut
BetMix User

Ted Craven:
Quote:
Bill,

You might have to give it a little more time for folks to check in, say the weekend? There are 5 weeks to go before anything begins. Of course if time commitment is the main issue, well that is different.

For my team, I know I won't be able to participate every Saturday for 4 months (most though), and that's where the other team members can take over for carrying the team.

If you do decide to continue, I wish you every success!

Ted
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ted, I think you know that I have been an active contest player and competitor. I would love to represent an RDSS team but I'm really not up to it.
I won the P.A.I H.L in 2010
However, my life drastically changed during last years contest and I was almost not there to finish it.
I promised myself that I would lighten up and reduce any stress I might incur.
There's no one that likes contest play and team competition better then me but I'm not the same person I was a year ago. I don't feel I have the endurance and/or mindset for a 4 month stint. There's just too much going on in my life and I have to concentrate on my priorities.
Old 11-26-2011, 03:25 PM   #19
cdax
Grade 1

Quote:
I won the P.A.I H.L in 2010
Team 34: partsnutpage (partsnutpage.freeforums.org)
Jake - Shoelessjoe - Partsnut

P.A.I.H.L. CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL RESULTS

1st Place
Team 6: Team Zenyatta (Zenyatta)$ 764.40
thaskalos - gm10 - Charlie D

If you were on two teams Bill, I'm gonna be very upset. Others were confronted about doing such things.

Did you win?
cdax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 04:37 PM   #20
partsnut
BetMix User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdax View Post
Team 34: partsnutpage (partsnutpage.freeforums.org)
Jake - Shoelessjoe - Partsnut

P.A.I.H.L. CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL RESULTS

1st Place
Team 6: Team Zenyatta (Zenyatta)$ 764.40
thaskalos - gm10 - Charlie D

If you were on two teams Bill, I'm gonna be very upset. Others were confronted about doing such things.

Did you win?
-------------------------------------------------
I won that year but you are right.
My Mistake. It was the PTCHC
Actually, the examples you posted were for 2011

How many did you win?
Attached Images

Last edited by partsnut; 11-26-2011 at 04:48 PM.