Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Old 07-30-2017, 08:08 AM   #21
Mitch44
Grade 1

Thanks Jeebs.

This race shows the importance of structuring your bet around your handicapping. It doesn't take a lot of money to win, even small bets can make a good payoff. Many ugly races at Del Mar & Sar with many unknown factors, it pays in those situations to scale down your bets or pass. Many of those races should be passed but if their put up I feed the monkey and give it a shot.

So many fail to consider the payoffs such as looking at Ex. payoffs before betting. Even if that race ran without problems the 4 could have won outright and the other combinations were not worth the risk.

I can't make SAR this year as I had already made other commitments. I might get up that way late Sept. or early Oct. and if I do will look up my good friend Tim (LT1) who I haven't seen since the 90's. If so we'll go to Bel. Never been to that one. Right now its not absolute.

Hope you and your family are well Jeebs. Be sustained and stay the course. I believe you are a router.

Mitch44
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote