Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS > RDSS2 / FAQ's
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

RDSS2 / FAQ's Information, discussion, screenshots, videos about the upcoming version, FAQ's

Old 05-03-2011, 02:42 PM   #11
BJennet
Grade 1

E.L./2.0- New Pace beta testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Craven View Post
BJ,

I thought I didn't make the point so obviously (yet), but you are very astute in observing that - as it stands now - there will be no free 30 day trial of NewPace in RDSS2. My alternative (so far) is ... no NewPace in RDSS2.

However - all Dave Schwartz' video products used to come with a 45 day no questions asked refund guarantee. If that's still the case ...

RDSS2 still and always comes with a 30 day free evaluation period. Any 3rd party plugins (NewPace, Improve/Decline, etc) may differ. For RDSS2, there is a good chance, for the first time, that TrackMaster will also be offering a money-back guarantee on RDSS data during the 30 day evaluation period. In development...

By the time RDSS2 is ready, I am very hopeful Dave S will see the value to him of a 30 day evaluation for NewPace. Either it's good for something, or its good for nothing. Who in their right mind would choose to take the automated and integrated EL2 components, use them, bet them for 30 days, presumably make some money - then decide to not spend $77 or less to continue? Do the math.

I see no reason why ROI readouts, detailed or summarized, should not continue to be developed and posted in public. The RDSS2 modeler in progress should be able to spit all that out as a matter of course, sliced and diced how you like it. The spreadsheet I mentioned (Bill Lyster is building) is so far a study of the efficacy, hit rate and ROI of certain rule percentages and gaps, and comparing the initial TrackMaster SR result to next round alternates such as Adj SR, Total Energy, Perceptor Total - which probably falls in the 'secret sauce' department.

Re Scratches - when you know of a Scratch, you check the Scratch box and the figures recompute. Presto. Equibase provides a live scratch feed which RDSS2 will check periodically (if connected to the toteboard) - for upcoming races. Scratches for the current race have long been automated (given a toteboard connection).

I agree with you on all your points! Let's move forward and see what happens.

cheers,

Ted
Hi Ted,

Not sure if I was clear, but my questions re testing were referring only to E.L. 2.0/New Pace. From this post, it sounds like the spreadsheet is only dealing with RDSS 2 performance, which is great, but I have no doubt about the value of RDSS. Could you clear this up? I really am interested in seeing the full list of E.L./2.0 contenders along with results for all beta-tested races. Hope this is possible.

Cheers,

B Jennet
BJennet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 02:53 PM   #12
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJennet View Post
Hi Ted,

Not sure if I was clear, but my questions re testing were referring only to E.L. 2.0/New Pace. From this post, it sounds like the spreadsheet is only dealing with RDSS 2 performance, which is great, but I have no doubt about the value of RDSS. Could you clear this up? I really am interested in seeing the full list of E.L./2.0 contenders along with results for all beta-tested races. Hope this is possible.

Cheers,

B Jennet
BJ, I was referring only to EL 2.0 (NewPace) not RDSS2 in general. Let's see what comes of the research.

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 08:25 PM   #13
BJennet
Grade 1

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Craven View Post
BJ, I was referring only to EL 2.0 (NewPace) not RDSS2 in general. Let's see what comes of the research.

Ted
Thanks for clear that up, Ted.
BJennet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:58 AM   #14
carcrusher1
Maiden

To my fellow methodologist, i ordered new pace how do u recieve it? Come to mailing address or download.
carcrusher1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 12:49 PM   #15
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Just forward the email receipt you got from Dave Schwartz for NewPace to me at support@sartinmethodology.com and I will activate it on your RDSS2.

Ted

R
DSS -
Old 09-03-2014, 10:23 PM   #16
Michael Pastore
AlwNW1X

Ted: I purchased new pace and downloaded all of the materials to my Desk Top. He also gave me the updated seminars. I do not have a receipt because it was all done on line. Is there an alternative? Mike
Michael Pastore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 03:10 PM   #17
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Pastore View Post
Ted: I purchased new pace and downloaded all of the materials to my Desk Top. He also gave me the updated seminars. I do not have a receipt because it was all done on line. Is there an alternative? Mike
Mike,

He would have sent you a receipt by email. No worries - I updated your RDSS subscription to include NewPace. In the RDSS Registration Tab, click the Update button to refresh this. Then restart the software.

You now also have access to the NewPace private discussion group, though not much recent action there ... (look among the RDSS Sub-forums).

All the best,

Ted

R
DSS -