Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 06-20-2018, 06:35 PM   #11
Mitch44
Grade 1

Hello Brian:

Pizzolla does not rub me the wrong way and in fact I believe he's a very charismatic person, always well dressed and a good salesman.

Having tested Black Magic through its free trial period I believe I'm highly qualified to comment on it. I wouldn't use the word "distaste" as its more like a very poor product that fails to live up to it's hype and claims.

It"s pace numbers coming from a former disciple of Sartin are atrocious and the worse I've ever seen while no where near as good as Sartin Phase 1 or TPR numbers, let alone Sartin's later programs and advancements. In fact a person could make his own ark and use as an example BLBL and beat it. Of course the individual would have to pick appropriate and good pace lines.

In fact I tested it against my contender selection method and it actually beat BM for numbers of winners. Not by much but it did in fact beat it and I get my contenders for free. That $2,000 he charges and a couple of hundred a month for downloads etc. is a lot of wasted betting capital according to my small brain housing group. To pay someone that kind of money when you can get the same or better results for free is insane.
As I've said before he does live up to his money back guarantee. Don't believe me?Than take it for a spin and good luck with that. I would suggest $2 fun bets to make it a real test and to prevent losing your shirt. Its a good thing to do your own analysis because the results will forever be locked into you're memory.

Your correct Brian in that we're all looking for overlays that the public miss. All good odds horses have to have something going for it besides odds to be bet, they are not all created equal. Favorites are no different as we also have false favorites just like false longshots. Odds don't win races ,horses do and they can't read the tote board.

I agree that RDSS is an excellent program and its factors exceed other pace products out there, most especially the pace within BM.

Hope you make some money with your hobby Brian.

Mitch44

Last edited by Mitch44; 06-20-2018 at 06:40 PM.
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 01:59 AM   #12
Brian Chamberlain
RDSS Student

Thanks for that great response, I really appreciate it. That explains it, you actually tested it, I only went to one seminar. I used Val4 years ago, it was a source of comfort that if needed, could supplement my income. I had some nice correspondence with Howard back then. Then my other hobby turned into a very busy business, but when I found RDSS and Ted through Trackmaster, I rekindled my interest in handicapping and now I envision this becoming my avocation. Keep up the informative posts, I like reading how you and the experienced guys analyze races. Regards, Brian
Brian Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 07:56 AM   #13
Mitch44
Grade 1

Brian,
Sartin advanced his concepts from Val 4 greatly. What now is RDSS is the most advanced concepts he accomplished before his passing. It is far superior to Val 4 and I believe you'll find it to be an outstanding program. Things like rating every race there to be easily compared and one of his greatest tools ever Preceptor for evaluating lines and picking of pace lines. Also of course V/DC and adjustments all done automatically.

Ted is also advancing the program with RX new stuff etc. and it keep getting better.

I wish you great success with it Brian and if I can help contact me through a PM.

Mitch44
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 10:54 AM   #14
Brian Chamberlain
RDSS Student

Thanks so much. I'm sure l'll need help as I can now devote more time to RDSS, so I'll likely take you up on your offer.
Regards,
Brian
Brian Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote