Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You? > Matchup Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice

Old 09-19-2017, 03:42 PM   #11
MikeB
Grade 1

In Ritchie's first post in this thread, there are three screens copied. The 3rd says "Matchup -- Positional Analysis". I can't see that tab anywhere on any of my screens, under any tabs.

I am currently running the test version of RDSS 2.1. Is the "Matchup -- Positional Analysis" tab in an earlier version?
MikeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 04:41 PM   #12
RichieP
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB View Post
In Ritchie's first post in this thread, there are three screens copied. The 3rd says "Matchup -- Positional Analysis". I can't see that tab anywhere on any of my screens, under any tabs.

I am currently running the test version of RDSS 2.1. Is the "Matchup -- Positional Analysis" tab in an earlier version?
Mike
Click your tandems tab. then you will see 2 tabs one for tandems and the other is the positional analysis tab.

Richie
Old 09-19-2017, 05:10 PM   #13
MikeB
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieP View Post
Mike
Click your tandems tab. then you will see 2 tabs one for tandems and the other is the positional analysis tab.

Richie
I just show one tab, "All Tandems".

I also see above the two tabs in your screen shot you have one more tab than I do, "New Pace". I am running RDSS Ver. 2.1.033. As I remember, I had a "New Pace" tab in Ver. 2.0. Is New Pace associated in any way with the Positional Analysis?

I did a Google Site Search on this web site and came up with nothing on Positional Analysis.

Thanks.

Mike
MikeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 06:00 PM   #14
RichieP
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB View Post
I just show one tab, "All Tandems".

I also see above the two tabs in your screen shot you have one more tab than I do, "New Pace". I am running RDSS Ver. 2.1.033. As I remember, I had a "New Pace" tab in Ver. 2.0. Is New Pace associated in any way with the Positional Analysis?

I did a Google Site Search on this web site and came up with nothing on Positional Analysis.

Thanks.

Mike
I'm not sure Mike. Lets wait for Ted to come back and see this