Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 11-18-2019, 12:05 AM   #21
pilot
Grade 2

Glad to hear the good news Bill. I will continue praying for you.

Wayne
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 08:26 PM   #22
pianoman
AlwNW2X

Keep the faith!!!
pianoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 08:29 PM   #23
Bill V.
The egg man

Thank you

Current state

I am so thankful for all your prayers and well wishes.

I was feeling much better but I have turned for the worse.

I apologize that I have not been able to participate much. I am down to being able to bet only 1 day a week (Saturdays or Sunday)
I am also very broke, from repayments to my family and medical bills.

Since I have been sick my brain and body can not do what I once could.

I look at every post here at pace and cap. I am so thankful to Tim Mitch Bob and Richard for the post they make in the selections area

I can follow along with their post and they help me just like the example races from the follow-ups

I still do lots of record-keeping from the SoCal tracks but I usually am 3 to 4 days behind.

I try to stay active by watching and recording the NFL season
The Sports/ Pace and Cap football pool lifts my spirits and it is something my dad, Brooks has been able to help me with, The fun times we spend together working out recording and charting the week's games and the scoreboard is a treasure

I am looking forward to one day being able to live a healthy life

Thank you all
Bless and Love
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 08:45 PM   #24
Lt1
Grade 1

Bill so sorry to hear this news. You know you are loved and respected by all on the site And you count on the prayers to continue. I believe you will right the ship my friend. I'm happy that you get some enjoyment out of the post in the selection section. Like you have said on numerous occasions "it's all about friends helping friends". Stay strong and may God bless and keep you safe.
Tim
Old 11-20-2019, 11:17 PM   #25
Mitch44
Grade 1

Bill don't get down on yourself,life is full of high and lows. No road worth traveling is always a smooth journey. You have to remain in the fight especially after the good news received recently. Stay focused on the main objective and not the bumps along the way. You'll be fine.

Mitch
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 12:06 AM   #26
gandalf380
Grade 1

Hang in there, Bill. Better days are coming. It is so right that you get some comfort from pace and cap. If it wasn’t for your early and consistent efforts, this forum would not be what it is today. You have helped so many people with handicapping and life in general. You can be sure that Howard would be so proud of you.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:34 AM   #27
darmar
Grade 1

Keep the faith Bill

The most important thing you can do for yourself and for us is to get the rest that your internal systems needs so much. All of us in the P&C community hope and pray that you get your operation and return to your healthy old self ASAP. Just know that you are cherished by us all and have faith in God and your medical team and you will be knocking them off again soon. Hang in there Bill and we will patiently await your return to good health.
Your friend Darryl
darmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 09:20 AM   #28
Jeebs
Grade 1

One day at a time Bill. Keep an open mind and an open heart. Trust your higher power to help you get through this tough time and your eventual healing.
Jeebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 09:00 PM   #29
barb craven
Grade 1

Bill, my friend, my computer has been down for a while now and am just back up and running. This is the first I've seen of this.
You're on the home stretch now, don't falter. Waiting is the hardest thing in the world. Look ahead and keep your eyes on what life is going to be like after you get your new kidney. Focus on that goal and the path to it will seem shorter. You're almost there. Take my hand and I will walk with you. You have all my love and energy.
Barb
Old 11-22-2019, 04:28 PM   #30
RichieP
Grade 1

Bill
Karen and I are praying for your recovery, this is only a temporary downturn my friend. Keep the positive attitude and please send your Dad our love as well!! You're the best Bill, you got this!
Richie and Karen