Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You? > Matchup Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 08:40 PM   #1
RichieP
Grade 1

Matchup Webinar - Saturday October 18th 2008

Matchup Webinar – Saturday October 18th 2008

Admission: $99.00 per seat. For folks 60 years and older $69.00 per seat. Combat vets of WW2, Vietnam, Korea and the Gulf War $49.00 per seat.

Time: 11 A.M. Eastern until?

Theme: How to APPLY the teachings/concepts of Jim “The Hat” Bradshaw to make money in today’s racing environment.

1) 5 step approach.
2) Matchup2 book.
3) Intuition.
4) Positions.
5) Projecting pace.
6) Tandem races.
7) Early or other than early.
8) Contenders.
9) Closest to the lead factoring in pace of race.
10) Power Lines. When do you trust a line deep in the past performances?
11) Power Moves.
12) Fastest pace last race.
13) Spot plays.
14) Turf racing.
15) Fighters.
16) Getting quiet.
17) Mental preparation.
18) The “Mind’s Eye”.
19) Voodoo.

What the heck am I supposed to do with the 19 things mentioned above? That is a whole lot of information. Talk about overload!

Where do I start? I am just a beginner to these concepts. Which ones do I prioritize? What does all this mean?

Intuition. I don’t have much of that to be honest. Do I need it? Is it something that can be acquired? If I can practice and improve it HOW do I do this?

I keep reading of the importance of the quiet mind to this methodology. Cut to the chase please. HOW the heck do I ACCOMPLISH this?

When does running against the FPLR (fastest pace last race) open the door to a potential spot play? When is it actually a NEGATIVE factor for a horse? Yes you read that right. Jim showed me a SPECIFIC situation where this is TRUE. You will be shown this in the webinar.

I am a tournament player. How can I use the matchup concepts to help my play? You guys pick a lot of chalk. What have you got for ME?? I need PRICE horses.

I’m hearing a lot of doublespeak regarding tandem races. What’s up with this? Do I use them or not?

I am not the Hat. I do not have his unique instant insights into races. Same with this Mind’s Eye business. How can you help me at MY level of matching up horses?

HOW can I use all of this to make some real profits at my track? I need a GAME PLAN.

I will address and answer all of the above questions and many others. In the almost 2 years I worked with Jim on a 1 to 1 basis I took copious notes of things HE stressed as vital learning tools to his methodology. While none of us can match the things he did we CAN through PERFECT PRACTICE improve our understanding, application and profitability of Jim Bradshaw’s matchup concepts.

When I worked live cards with Jim he always had me do this pre handicapping ritual if you will. A “Mind’s Eye” primer. I will lay it out for you in spades in the webinar.

In addition Jim showed me 2 special techniques to use in tournament play to identify possible long shot winners/placers that would pad a bankroll. You will INSTANTLY see the PRICE horses to focus some closer work on. It is so simple yet I guarantee virtually nobody does it.

Does it work? Well I am typing this on Tuesday August 5th. Last week I entered the NHC nationwide Breeders Cup Fantasy Challenge. It had been ongoing for a month but because I missed the opening weekend I hadn’t played until I learned I could still win a nice monthly prize.

I went in and using Jim’s EXACT techniques I had the winner in the first race paying $9.60 to win and then a 24/1 shot in the 2nd tourney race that placed paying me $10.60 in the place slot. At week’s end in a tourney consisting of over 2,000 of the nation’s finest cappers my “Cougar” entry (named as a sign of respect for my Cherokee birth sign) ranked FIRST!! You can see my screenshots of the standings and my play in the “Fantasy Challenge” thread in the selections forum on Pace and Cap. Direct result of applying what Jim laid out for me and which has NEVER been revealed in the Hat Check forum. I will lay it out for you in spades in the webinar.

After my initial presentation to all of the attendees (there will also be question/answer time here) I will go through 3 cards of races from the previous day showing MY way of doing things. I look for obvious spot plays. I will show you what I do and the order I do it. Past performances will be provided for all attendees.

Then we will spend time addressing each attendee’s problem area one by one. I will tell you upfront I do NOT have all the answers ok? However I DO have some of them.

After a break we will gather and look at 3-4 cards of races that day/night that have NOT run yet to see what we can find. Past performances will be provided for all attendees. Everyone will join in and we will have some fun looking at and hopefully profiting from some plays.

I have all day and night. That is why there is no “end time” for the seminar. This has been over a year in planning. I will do everything I can to make sure you are satisfied with the event. When I was discussing this with Jim last year he told me to make myself available to everyone after all the presentations etc were finished. He told me flat out “Rich these folks are gonna have lots of questions. If you are gonna do this then do it right.” I will do just that.

Beginning and intermediate matchers THIS webinar is for YOU!!

If you would like a seat at the Matchup Webinar to be held on Saturday October 18th starting at 11 AM Eastern Time please let me know by replying to this thread.

Also please list the ONE thing that you need the most help/understanding of regarding Jim Bradshaw's Matchup concepts so I can help you personally during the webinar. Everyone's needs will be addressed.

There are a limited number of seats available.

A VERY large mailing about the webinar will go out to others who have expressed interest in learning the matchup to both Jim and myself on September 10th. I am giving members here at Pace and Cap first crack at the seats the same way Jim gave us his 5 step approach before the book came out.

We will finalize everything by Friday October 3rd. Until then good matching!

Richard Pizzicara & Little Cap Productions
Old 08-05-2008, 08:45 PM   #2
Turbulator
Grade 1

I'm in.

Old 08-05-2008, 09:22 PM   #3
lsosa54
Grade 1

Richie: I don't know what my schedule will be like in October but count me in. This is not something I'm sure I can miss. Let me know when you need the $99. Thanks for putting this together. Lou
Old 08-06-2008, 01:15 AM   #4
Bill Lyster
Grade 1

Location: Escondido CA just 25 minutes from where the turf meets the surf - "...at Del Mar"
Webinar

RIchie:

Talk to you more about this next week at the Spa.

You didn't mention how you intend to get paid. I got the prices, but the method was missing.

"I would gladly pay you next Tuesday, if you would buy me a hamburger today". Sure, and the check is in the mail!!

Cheers,
Old 08-06-2008, 06:04 AM   #5
mufasa
Grade 1

Count me in Rich. I will be going to California the week after for the Breeders Cup races so your Matchup Webinar will be the perfect timely refresher/retraining needed for such a trip.

Hey, I am definitely over 60 and a Vietnam vet.

Robert
Old 08-06-2008, 07:10 AM   #6
RichieP
Grade 1

Pm

Moving this here to keep things together.

I am so glad you are coming CC. You are winning with the procedures and I'd like to make time at the webinar for you to give folks a glimpse of what you are doing if that is cool with you.
Attached Images

Old 08-06-2008, 11:13 AM   #7
Bill V.
The egg man

Will You help Me ??

Rich
I wish you the very best with your
Little Cap Match up webinar

I will be there .
Just like way back when

Would You Help Me ???

GS
Bill
Old 08-06-2008, 12:33 PM   #8
billylump
AlwNW1X

October WEBINAIR

Richie,
Please include me as a particapant in your October WEBINAIR.
How do I make payment?
Bill L.
Old 08-06-2008, 03:48 PM   #9
noddub62
Budman

Save me a spot Richie.

Thanks for doining this.

Budman
Old 08-06-2008, 05:17 PM   #10
azbacks
Grade 1

Richie....

No plans pending (that I know of). I'm an over 60 Vietnam Vet, but I'll be there for the price Little Cap Prod. sets.

Pete
Closed Thread