Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion > Speculator
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Speculator Speculator - FAQs, Technical Support, Examples, etc

Old 03-15-2006, 01:19 PM   #1
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Showing Multiple Screen Shots in a Single Post

Download this Word Template: (www.ArtofPace.com/tools/MultiScreenCaps.dot) It contains a table with 6 cells, in Ledger paper format (17" wide by 11" high), scaled to reduce your screen shots to fit the cells. I labeled each cell with the name of the screen I intend to place there. You can modify this however you like, for example, make a different one for captures of horses' Past Performances. Because it is a Template, not a Document, when you double-click on it to open, a Copy of the blank Template opens, which you can abandon or save somewhere for reference. The Template remains fresh for subsequent use.

I put Word into Full Screen mode (View|Full Screen) so i can see all 6 cells. Capture each screen shot with a Screen Capture utility (e.g. ScreenHunter or Snagit: http://bindfold.com/forums/showthread.php?t=828) and paste it (via the Windows Clipboard) into the appropriate cell, overwriting the reminder words (highlight the words to overwrite them). When all the cells are populated, take another screen capture of the whole thing (i.e. all 6 cells) and save it as a GIF file (which should still be smaller than the max 244Kb permitted file size). Then, insert this GIF file into your post et voilĂ*! Add your text commentary and this saves lots of time posting one screen at a time, and makes it easier to read.

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 03-15-2006 at 02:31 PM.
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 02:27 PM   #2
tompkins
Grade 1

404 error as template is NOT there
Old 03-15-2006, 02:33 PM   #3
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tompkins
404 error as template is NOT there
So sorry! Artifact of the editting process. Please refresh (or close and reopen) your browser and try again.

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote