Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > PaceAdvantage.com 2014 Contest Series - Sponsored by RDSS! > PaceAdvantage.com 2013 Contest Series > 2012
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

2012 A series of 8 Contests leading to 'Handicapper of the Year' - RDSS is the series sponsor with over $8000 Cash and Data prizes

Old 01-20-2012, 10:33 AM   #11
partsnut
BetMix User

rmath:
Quote:
Ted asked if anyone was using the Gap Fire numbers.
Hi Richard,

Kevin at Gapfire was kind enough to extend me a 3 day trial of his product.
Although the data does not predict winners, it tells you the percentage of winners in the (top 4) of each category and individual race and has some very useful information included in it's read outs which includes an advance users module that breaks down a specific race using a comprehensive screen with lots of pertinent information.
This in itself can be insightful regarding a decision to bet a specific value horse. As well, and as Richard was kind enough to point out, that this can be used in combination with the software and / or method of your choice.This can also be useful for exotic wagering. At any rate, for 10 bucks a month it's something one might want to consider or a least look at.
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:26 AM   #12
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Just 10 dollars, wow, what do you get for that, all tracks, or 1 track, I had access to his numbers during BC this lat year and they were pretty good then, thanks for the info

Patrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by partsnut View Post
rmath:
Hi Richard,

Kevin at Gapfire was kind enough to extend me a 3 day trial of his product.
Although the data does not predict winners, it tells you the percentage of winners in the (top 4) of each category and individual race and has some very useful information included in it's read outs which includes an advance users module that breaks down a specific race using a comprehensive screen with lots of pertinent information.
This in itself can be insightful regarding a decision to bet a specific value horse. As well, and as Richard was kind enough to point out, that this can be used in combination with the software and / or method of your choice.This can also be useful for exotic wagering. At any rate, for 10 bucks a month it's something one might want to consider or a least look at.
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:49 AM   #13
rmath
Grade 1

guys the price is 10.00 per month or 60.00 for the whole year.
It includes all the tracks that they run.
I tried it out and found that their top 4 and RDSS & NP work great together when the contenders are listed on 2 or 3 of the numbers.
Check out my post for AQU.
Kevin at Gapfire was having a special last month: Whatever you purchased he would double it. I got 2 years for the price of 1.
I wish you guys good luck, But PLEASE do not pass me up in the contest, Just Joking.
Wishing all a good & profitable year
rmath
rmath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:50 AM   #14
partsnut
BetMix User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pktruckdriver View Post
Just 10 dollars, wow, what do you get for that, all tracks, or 1 track, I had access to his numbers during BC this lat year and they were pretty good then, thanks for the info

Patrick
$10.00 PER MONTH FOR ALL TRACKS.

I just started playing around with the numbers find that the numbers are pretty decent for contender selection.
I would venture to say that using the top 4 as contenders with RDSS should improve ones handicapping. One thing is for sure, you will get more winners picking 2 horses.
Old 01-20-2012, 12:10 PM   #15
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Thanks very much Guys, I'm sold.

patrick
Old 01-20-2012, 12:37 PM   #16
partsnut
BetMix User

Another Bargain

More Bargains

From what I understand "New Pace" is currently being offered for $37.00
That's half the price of what some of you paid for it.
Hmm, out with the old and in with the new.

I guess Dave's new book is almost ready to go to market.
The ticket for this book from what I'm led to believe is a mere $117.00. .
Oh well, I guess there's no end to it for those that have deep pockets.
Make sure you leave yourself enough money to bet.
Old 01-20-2012, 01:18 PM   #17
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Wow, what a bargain for Gapfire, compared to other stuff, RDSS excluded of course.

Maybe I should write a book on tried and not true methods of Handicapping, God knows I have tried my fair share, lol

patrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by partsnut View Post
More Bargains

From what I understand "New Pace" is currently being offered for $37.00
That's half the price of what some of you paid for it.
Hmm, out with the old and in with the new.

I guess Dave's new book is almost ready to go to market.
The ticket for this book from what I'm led to believe is a mere $117.00. .
Oh well, I guess there's no end to it for those that have deep pockets.
Make sure you leave yourself enough money to bet.
Old 01-20-2012, 01:33 PM   #18
rmath
Grade 1

Pttrucker

When you finish you book, remember you friends and include us in the royalties. HA HA!!!

Glad you guys like these #s . Using them along wit RDSS & NP helps to get the true contenders over 90% of the time.At AQU I have been getting 95 to 96% winners even doing the Mdn races. The final separation is upto each of us.
Good Luck
Your friend
rmath
Old 01-20-2012, 03:06 PM   #19
partsnut
BetMix User

pktruckdriver:
Quote:
Wow, what a bargain for Gapfire, compared to other stuff, RDSS excluded of course.

Maybe I should write a book on tried and not true methods of Handicapping, God knows I have tried my fair share, lol

patrick
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patrick,

I would love to co-author your book.
Years ago, I used to buy anything and everything about horse racing.
Then I came to the realization that there's not much out there that works. Not consistency.

I was one of the unlucky ones that bit the bullet for RaceCom.
However it was fun for the most part to try and at that point the money didn't matter. I learned an expensive lesson.

My experiences were good with the Sartin Methodology. Energy and Synergism were my favorites.
Those were the days of Cal Track on line, the first version of All In One and Thorobrain. Both these have disappeared along with some products that were offered by some of the same people that are still marketing today. Many of us literally "took it in the shorts" but kept on buying crap that did not work. We were the victims of our own ignorance.

Those were the days that I use to play with Eric Langhar at the Imperial Palace and Michael Perry at the Hilton.
Doug and Sharon Manley were two of the best natural handicappers that I knew and my wife and I had the pleasure of frequently socializing with all of the above.
I was there when Doug Manley gave Michael Pizzerola and Eric Langhar the heads up which pointed them and caused the formation of what is now "The Post Time Daily".

When living in Las Vegas, I had my biggest success with a product call "Colts Neck Data". I was hitting some very big overlays and winning frequently. That product is still around but being as the complexion of horse racing has changed dramatically over the course of many years, the shorter fields, surface changes and other factors make value horses harder to find and those good results I was enjoying dried up.

Lately, I have had success with PaceAppraiser but the value horses are not there. I like RDSS and look forward to the next upgrade that will hopefully include a file conversions for some versions of Synergism.

Yes Patrick, I've been down that road and I'm sure that there are many of us that have been as well. We are all looking for the holy grail and possibly on a fools mission. I've been there and done that but I had a hell of a good time doing it.

Last edited by partsnut; 01-20-2012 at 03:19 PM.
Old 01-22-2012, 04:26 PM   #20
rmath
Grade 1

Pktrucker

Patrick, Congratulations on you pic 4 today.
Saw your post on paceadvantage.
you hit it 5 times at 24.70 for each 1.00
I hit the late one also, paid 29.24 for a buck.
Both were playable using RDSS, NP and Gapfire in combination.
Again congratulations!!
rmath