Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sports
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Sports Discussion of all kinds of Team Sports

Old 04-07-2021, 08:33 PM   #21
teb21
Grade 1

The only team I watched all year was Dayton and the other teams in the A-10 Conference. My selections were just dumb blind luck. The quality of the competition was evident from the closeness of the scores. Thank you Checkmark for running an enjoyable contest.. I look forward to competing next year and hope that more people will participate.
teb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 07:54 AM   #22
coacht
Grade 1

Congrats on your win.

Thanks Conley for running the contest
coacht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 08:02 AM   #23
CheckMark
Conley

Quote:
Originally Posted by teb21 View Post
The only team I watched all year was Dayton and the other teams in the A-10 Conference. My selections were just dumb blind luck. The quality of the competition was evident from the closeness of the scores. Thank you Checkmark for running an enjoyable contest.. I look forward to competing next year and hope that more people will participate.
Thank you for participating!

Did you receive my e-book email yet?
Old 04-08-2021, 08:03 AM   #24
CheckMark
Conley

Quote:
Originally Posted by coacht View Post
Congrats on your win.

Thanks Conley for running the contest
Thank you for participating!

I will have future contests shortly just getting some ideas together
Old 04-08-2021, 08:37 PM   #25
teb21
Grade 1

I did receive the pdf. That is how I found out I had won. Thank you. I understand that I can read a pdf on my new kindle so it is next in the reading list.

I am not suggesting this as a contest but the single most intense games from beginning to end are between the US women and the Canadian women at the ice hockey world championship. If covid does not get in the way I think the next world championships are being held in Canada in May.
teb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 11:02 AM   #26
CheckMark
Conley

Quote:
Originally Posted by teb21 View Post
I did receive the pdf. That is how I found out I had won. Thank you. I understand that I can read a pdf on my new kindle so it is next in the reading list.

I am not suggesting this as a contest but the single most intense games from beginning to end are between the US women and the Canadian women at the ice hockey world championship. If covid does not get in the way I think the next world championships are being held in Canada in May.
Yes that could be one in the future

And yes that is true for the USA vs Canada rivalry in hockey every year! It's either USA one year and then Canada the next lol