Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sports
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Sports Discussion of all kinds of Team Sports

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2021, 08:33 PM   #21
teb21
AlwNW3X
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 32
The only team I watched all year was Dayton and the other teams in the A-10 Conference. My selections were just dumb blind luck. The quality of the competition was evident from the closeness of the scores. Thank you Checkmark for running an enjoyable contest.. I look forward to competing next year and hope that more people will participate.
teb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 07:54 AM   #22
coacht
Grade 3
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 73
Congrats on your win.

Thanks Conley for running the contest
coacht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 08:02 AM   #23
CheckMark
Conley
 
CheckMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Fergus, Canada
Posts: 1,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by teb21 View Post
The only team I watched all year was Dayton and the other teams in the A-10 Conference. My selections were just dumb blind luck. The quality of the competition was evident from the closeness of the scores. Thank you Checkmark for running an enjoyable contest.. I look forward to competing next year and hope that more people will participate.
Thank you for participating!

Did you receive my e-book email yet?
__________________
Life is an adventure, enjoy it and live every day as if it were your last- Barb Craven
CheckMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 08:03 AM   #24
CheckMark
Conley
 
CheckMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Fergus, Canada
Posts: 1,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by coacht View Post
Congrats on your win.

Thanks Conley for running the contest
Thank you for participating!

I will have future contests shortly just getting some ideas together
__________________
Life is an adventure, enjoy it and live every day as if it were your last- Barb Craven
CheckMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 08:37 PM   #25
teb21
AlwNW3X
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 32
I did receive the pdf. That is how I found out I had won. Thank you. I understand that I can read a pdf on my new kindle so it is next in the reading list.


I am not suggesting this as a contest but the single most intense games from beginning to end are between the US women and the Canadian women at the ice hockey world championship. If covid does not get in the way I think the next world championships are being held in Canada in May.
teb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 11:02 AM   #26
CheckMark
Conley
 
CheckMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Fergus, Canada
Posts: 1,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by teb21 View Post
I did receive the pdf. That is how I found out I had won. Thank you. I understand that I can read a pdf on my new kindle so it is next in the reading list.


I am not suggesting this as a contest but the single most intense games from beginning to end are between the US women and the Canadian women at the ice hockey world championship. If covid does not get in the way I think the next world championships are being held in Canada in May.
Yes that could be one in the future

And yes that is true for the USA vs Canada rivalry in hockey every year! It's either USA one year and then Canada the next lol
__________________
Life is an adventure, enjoy it and live every day as if it were your last- Barb Craven
CheckMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RDSS Contest: on hold after December Ted Craven General Discussion 11 02-08-2013 09:08 PM
UPDATED - Official Contest Rules, beginning AUGUST Ted Craven August Contest 1 07-24-2012 10:09 PM
Official Contest Rules (please respond in the Poll to enter the Contest) Ted Craven Contest Admin Stuff 1 05-31-2012 12:48 PM
RDSS Learn to Win - Contest Announcement & Discussion Ted Craven Contest Admin Stuff 7 05-28-2012 11:28 AM
Contest Information, Rules and Prizes Ted Craven 2nd Annual Howard Sartin & Jim Bradshaw Memorial Triple Crown 2010 Contest 1 04-20-2010 04:18 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:59 PM.