Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   A couple of pix from woodbine last weekend (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9786)

barb craven 04-29-2014 09:05 PM

A couple of pix from woodbine last weekend

3 Attachment(s)
I was in Toronto last Friday so decided to stay over and go to Woodbine on Saturday. I didn't take my computer this time as I will be going back in a couple of weeks and will do so then. I had worked a few races before time and had a few races to bet if the price was right and the fields didn't get any smaller, but I did take my camera and spent most of my time wandering around this large place, so thought I would share a couple of pictures with you.
For those of you that don't know Woodbine, you can see in the middle picture, the three tracks. The outer is the Turf (greening up nicely) the middle is the Poly and the inner is the Harness dirt.
I did win exactas in the 1st and 4th and the 5th at Aqua making it a worthwhile day in more ways than one.

Attachment 37406

Attachment 37410

Attachment 37409

Bill V. 04-29-2014 09:34 PM

Picture this

Wow those are nice pictures Barb

I like them all. The picture of the three tracks is interesting, I had no idea
they ran all three surfaces

The bottom picture made me smile . Am I correct in thinking this was at the finish line of a live race?

It makes me think about what Doc often said , about how many races a decided by the blink of an eye.
Here it looks like 3 horses are less than 1 length apart.

This also is why Doc did not believe in readouts based on beaten lengths
but anyway thanks for sharing your great day.

Bill

pilot 04-30-2014 03:56 AM

Hi Barb, the pictures are very nice.

Wayne

barb craven 04-30-2014 06:43 AM

Thanks Bill and Wayne. Yes Bill that last one was at the finish line. It wasn't until I looked at them after that I discovered you could also see it n the Trinitron head on.

mowens33 04-30-2014 08:00 AM

Barb, great pictures! Like the 3rd one the best, that's a keeper!!

Mike

barb craven 04-30-2014 09:02 AM

Thanks Mike. I thought so too.

Bill Lyster 04-30-2014 09:54 AM

I've always liked everything about Woodbine. Hard to believe that the winter went by so fast, but then again, I don't live there. Hope it went quickly for you. I will probably wait another couple of weeks before dipping my toes in that pool however.

Nice pics Mrs. C.

Mr.Pagine 04-30-2014 04:09 PM

Nice Pics and .........

Mrs. C - nice job on the pictures.

If you head to Woodbine, please give me a heads up, and I will join you to handicap.

Happy Punting!!

3 more sleeps until Derby Day.

JL

barb craven 04-30-2014 06:04 PM

Thanks Bill. The winter went by pretty fast although I could have done without the unrelenting cold and snow. Even now it's not all that warm.

Mr. Pagine, we will be back at Woodbine May 10th up in Champions. Ted and Alison and my daughter Deb will be there. We'd love to have you join us. Maybe collectively we can win some $$.