View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 01:17 PM   #5
Turbulator
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Y View Post
I do not keep a database any longer as it dilutes reality, BUT 7 years of data (that I just threw out) said that. Don't believe me or anyone else, collect it yourself and you will see the same thing...
OK, here is the deal. I asked for someone who ACTUALLY has the data to respond. If no one responds, or doesn't have any data, fine. You obviously don't. Your data is only empirical, and there is nothing wrong with that as far as it goes, but at least give some numbers. Then you said you HAD the data, but you threw it it. You give no percentages, no statistics, no guesses, no nothing. The only hard evidence you provided was the word "often." You don't bother defining often or giving any numbers to back it up. If you had simply said, "In my observations, the first horse out of the gate at Woodbine wins about 80% of the time, that would at least be something. But you don't even do that.

Why are you wasting my time? If I had the data, I wouldn't have asked the ****ing question in the first place.

So please do me a favor from now on. Stay out of my threads, and I'll stay out of yours.

I'm sick and tired of your goddamn bull****.

Turbulator is offline   Reply With Quote