Thread: Eratic horses
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 10:52 AM   #7
RichieP
Grade 1

#6 Means to Win is my pick to win the race.

Running styles taking 1st impression QUICK:
1) Pre
2) Ugly
3) Ugly
4) Ugly
5) E/p
6) Early 1st fraction - 22.1 (tenths) races 1-2-6
7) Ugly
8) Ugly
9) Early/Press 1st fraction - 22.4 (tenths) is NO longer considered early. Press
10) Press

Look at all pp's and note races of others against today's proj pace at 1c paying close attention to positioning at 1c.

A) I am tossing #5 now as I move through. Only successful race against today pp is 5 lines down and in the last 4 races has gotten worse against SLOWER 1st calls. Hat calls that "not being able to get on top of slower fractions". #5 is now OUT win lose or draw.

See 1st screen shot for my "look" at this point. The #6 is an absolute lone early horse showing 2 races consisting of multi call and stretch call FIGHTING in those lines. All the other horses are NOW going to have to run the #6's fractions or pace of race. 22.1 - 45.2

Here is the cherry again win lose or draw. LOOK at line 3 for the #6. I believe in one of the Mind's Eye threads you will see my post about the POWER of an early horse who can ALSO run OTE with a POWER MOVE. Jim repeatedly got me charged up about this. He LOVED these tigers man!

Ok line 3 the #6 races against a FASTER 1c and from 2nd position (OTE) now he goes on to POWER MOVE and HAMMER the race winning easily.

THIS horse is the same exact horse from the Mind's Eye thread. They have just changed names that's all. Find that horse then look at this #6. EXACT SAME HORSE.

2nd screen shot shows me adding that 3rd line down for #6.

I have no "other horse" in this race though the #1 runs closest to him. #6.

Only thing I will add is I need at least 2/1 to BET the guy. I look at line 2 where the #6 wired and won. I think that very well happens here. He was 2/1 there and if they give me 2/1 or better here I bite.
Attached Images

Last edited by RichieP; 08-31-2008 at 10:55 AM.