Thread: Pace class?
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 05:49 PM   #3
erict2379
Maiden

So the software is pace plus evaluator. I think I bought it close to 10 years ago. So I figured I’d dust it off and give it another try. I don’t think I loved it when I first purchased it but sometimes I’ll go back to old software years later and find something useful I missed the first time around. It’s definitely not a sartin program just basic velocity based ratings..tpr, sp, ap, fx,etc. and a few form factors along with some secret proprietary ratings. The so-called proprietary ratings drive me nuts because literally in the manual they have no description. How am I supposed to use a rating when I have no idea what it’s even based on. I have never tried rdss or any of the older sartin programs. I have used pace programs like HTR, htrf, and multi caps. Rdss looked fairly complicated so that has scared me off a bit but I saw
your offering 6 month subscription now. So that’s got me thinking Maybe I’ll put some time in with all your reference materials,videos and give it a whirl for 6 mo. I’ve certainly debated on trying RDSS for awhile now. Maybe it’s time!!
erict2379 is offline   Reply With Quote