Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 06-06-2006, 09:31 AM   #1
RichieP
Grade 1

Howard Sartin

I understand Howard is able to log on to the site and read some of the posts here.

Howard I hope you are feeling better. I have learned so much from your writings and want you to know that.

Bill has created this site out of LOVE and respect for you.

Hey please feel free to let us know how you are doing!

Richie Pizzicara
New York
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 10:19 AM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Howard,

If you ever get a chance to read this, I just want to restate what I've told you and written you in the past: you have been one of the 3 or 4 most influencial individuals in my life so far and I wish to thank you again for the seeds you planted over the years - seeds leading, bit by bit, to self-mastery (through the avenue of horse race handicapping).

I hope you are proud of what you have created, and of those whom you inspired. As you may be able to see from this little web community, the generosity and persistence you so often modeled are alive and well, and hopefully growing to keep pace with the changing nature of modern racing.

I wish you and your family well. This community and this Methodology are very important to me and I welcome any general or particular comments you'd like to make.

yours,

Ted Craven
Ontario, Canada

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 07:11 PM   #3
admin
Administrator

Dear Howard

My work is for you. To teach and show the power of your methodology in a friendly group setting, To try to reach as many people who
have tried and want to be winners at the track and in life

Things have come a long way Thanks to you I learned to believe in myself. First it was starting the Messenger service named V/DC

Soon after came the message board VDC Messenger
That grew to bindfold.com With all the Sartin workbooks Manuals Follow ups Audio tapes and even some videos I made myself
Most of the material came from other group members who also want to continue to work at being winners with friends and who miss the great times while with the methodology

So Howard I hope you enjoy this place. I
sure hope many others here can send you a few words

All my respect
your friend
Bill Varone
Attached Images

admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 08:59 AM   #4
Forego
Grade 1

Howard,
You have inspired me to do many positive things with my life. The least of which involves anything to do with racing.

If you read this my sincere best wishes for a happy and healthy future.
Forego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 12:59 AM   #5
Jonathan Steele
Grade 1

Doc,

Hello. I echo what the gentlemen above have said. I am relative newcomer to parimutuel investing and as such, missed out on the Sartin handicapping (er, wagercapping) revolution "in the day." Thanks to this forum and its predecessor in Yahoo! groups, I have been able to learn (and still continue to do so) much about YOUR methodology.

Thanks Doc!

Jonathan

p.s. A hypothetical question for ya, Doc: If you were still using Validator III today, what would you have done in regards to the changed data files available from Trackmaster?
Jonathan Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 01:40 PM   #6
tom
Grade 1

Hi doc,
Hope you are doing well.
I miss our summers at Albany (Saratoga).

Just wanted to say thanks for all you did for so many,
These guys here have done a great job carrying on and helping others.
tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 09:16 AM   #7
Rxlawyer
Grade 1

Doc:

I hope you are reading this message. You are the person who has done the most to shape my life, bar no one. I am all the more happier from knowing you and benefiting from the work you and The Hat performed. The fondest memory I have is the summer trip to Saratoga with the seminar group. Would love to hear from you.

Gary
Rxlawyer is offline   Reply With Quote