Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 10-19-2005, 06:25 PM   #1
Binder
Grade 1

Send a message via AIM to Binder
Charge!!

Thought this was a great time to bring this up
When I visited Doc we spend 1 afternoon Just talking in his office

Along the way he said ,Bill I don't think most of my clients read the Follow Ups
I looked at Doc and said to be honest Doc I have a hard time sitting down and reading the Follow up. When I start to I get so charged up by something you wrote I just get a crazy urge to go to the track,Then try what you said to do as guidelines Many a great day followed
Rich could read me like a book ,Bind either you just spoke to Doc or a new follow up came in the mail....

What this all means is.. Some Follow ups are on Bindfold.com
I started reading them again and I am charged up..
VDC is here for Doc about The methodology and for Us to carry on Docs work
Thanks Everyone long live the Sartin Methodology
Binder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 07:28 PM   #2
shoeless
Grade 1

Bill,Did the FU'S ever confuse you?Let's say with Val, one issue would have something in it about one way to use the program.Then the next issue someone else would write another way to use the program. Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 02:35 AM   #3
Binder
Grade 1

Send a message via AIM to Binder
Confused

Hi Jeff
Yes almost every issue , This is one of the reasons I started VDC
I would read something in the follow up that just didn't make sense.
and who could I ask.. The follow up and VDC are alike in that the content comes from ideas and situations as they come up , Also look how many different versions of programs there were all coming out in a short time
Doc had to promote review and evolve constantly the power of the methodology Funny I will look for the exact issue and page number . I remember
once , Doc was doing a step by step example and rather than say the 4 horse
is early and the 5 horse is late, But the 6 horse has the best TE. He used the name of the horses
One of the horses name was something like Win one for Joe and Doc would shorten it do WIN the
other was like Late for dinner (LATE) The Early horse was Late, The late was Win
but it didn't win it was won by the 6 horse Worst Nightmare (WORSE) but then another horse in the race was
named something like Wonderful tonight. (WON)and when Doc wrote about this horse as he shortened it to Won
Reading this example was like reading Who's On First ,
The early horse LATE was no match for the winner who was WORSE
than WON who was too late for WIN
I've got to find it
It was all good
Doc
Binder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 04:44 AM   #4
Chip Napolitano
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binder
Thought this was a great time to bring this up
When I visited Doc we spend 1 afternoon Just talking in his office

Along the way he said ,Bill I don't think most of my clients read the Follow Ups
I looked at Doc and said to be honest Doc I have a hard time sitting down and reading the Follow up. When I start to I get so charged up by something you wrote I just get a crazy urge to go to the track,Then try what you said to do as guidelines Many a great day followed
Rich could read me like a book ,Bind either you just spoke to Doc or a new follow up came in the mail....

What this all means is.. Some Follow ups are on Bindfold.com
I started reading them again and I am charged up..
VDC is here for Doc about The methodology and for Us to carry on Docs work
Thanks Everyone long live the Sartin Methodology
Hi Bill,
I have been reading and re reading the followup's for the last few days non stop funny you should type that.

Yesterday at Hawthorne the 2nd race produced a 3400 dollar triple and huge almost 500 dollar exacta . Hiding to the top 5 the horses are right there in the readouts with the 26/1 place horse right in tier 3 which Doc always writes about. I didn't play the tri but caught a little piece of the exacta. Rest of the playable races were nothing to write home about but that one race gives enough profit to carry on.
Thank you
CN

Last edited by Chip Napolitano; 10-20-2005 at 04:58 AM.
Chip Napolitano is offline   Reply With Quote