Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

Old 12-31-2012, 07:41 AM   #1
toysago
Maiden

New Guy Here With Some Old School Tools

Hello Handicappers, I have found my Great Uncles slide rules that he used to bet on the horse races with. I know very little about them other then what I've read in your threads. They must be of some value to the sport being that they have made a computer model of the same thing. They must work. I have a complete 1983 Amerapub - RAY TAULBOT'S PACE CALCULATOR with the instructions and Consistency Percentage slide and a Bernard Gould's "SMART IS BETTER THAN LUCKY " Calculator which has'nt seen as much interest than the other. What are your thoughts on these items? Think anyone would want them and if so how much do you think they are worth? I think I will put em up for sale on an auction site. toysago@shaw.ca
toysago is offline   Reply With Quote