Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You? > Matchup Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 09:31 AM   #21
noddub62
Budman

Hey Richie,

I would probably get more out of a CD with the ability to go back and forth at my own pace, compiling my questions as I go through it. That being said getting a CD either way would be very helpful. So I'm in whichever way you decide to go.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Budman
Old 08-07-2008, 09:43 AM   #22
Charlie D
Match Up Apprentice

Hey Richie

The CD idea

Old 08-07-2008, 09:57 AM   #23
shrink1
Grade 1

Richie,
I am glad that you are going to have a CD for the webinar as I cannot take part in it. I officiate high school football and my Fridays and Saturdays are booked from Sept throught Nov. I am very much looking forward to getting the CD. Let me know what the cost will be.
Ira
Old 08-07-2008, 01:33 PM   #24
azbacks
Grade 1

Richie,

CD would be great. Shrink's post reminds me that my grandson will probably be playing soccer on Saturdays.

I agree with Budman on the gathering of questions. Maybe do a conference call one week-end, with individual follow-up if needed.

Pete
Old 08-07-2008, 06:12 PM   #25
Bill V.
The egg man

cd

Hello Rich

I think your CD plan is great

Its always there for review and Follow up and mini webinar/phone calls
would be very useful

Not everyone can pick up all your lessons and teachings at the same
pace
The CD idea is A1

Good Skill
Bill
Old 08-07-2008, 06:53 PM   #26
mufasa
Grade 1

Rich, I agree that a CD will be best since everyone can study at their own pace, jump around to favorite subjects, and use it as a reference in the future.

The CD combined with "The Hat's" book and all of the information/teachings with examples on this site will surely give anyone the best opporutunity to learn how best to use the methodology.

In the end add to all of the above the opportunity to ask you additional questions via emails or on this site and we all will have much, much more then money can ever buy.

Robert
Old 08-07-2008, 07:06 PM   #27
Bill Lyster
Grade 1

Location: Escondido CA just 25 minutes from where the turf meets the surf - "...at Del Mar"
Richie:

The CD is a great idea, but trying to get everything in one session is probably over-reaching, if for no other reason, than the tremendous number of people who have shown interest.

I attended several Beaumont weekend workshops and at least two at the track sessions at Saratoga and Fair Grounds. With so many people and the opportunity to misunderstand almost every point (you had to be there) it was very easy to get the teachers off the point for long periods of time.

WIth just the items listed in your announcement email, with proper examples and discussion we might all be ordering out for pizza and beer (maybe more than once) before we quit.

Do you plan to have past performances for people to work with as you explain the various facets? Lots of stuff to think about. I am available to help put anything together - talk to you guys next weekend in more detail if you'd like an extra hand in the prep phase.

bill
Old 08-07-2008, 09:50 PM   #28
tom
Grade 1

If there is room, count me in...if there are CD's, count me in.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:48 PM   #29
PeteC
Grade 1

Hey Richie-

I may only have an hour or two that day, but I will gladly pay to be in. I don;t know how it works, but if there's a transcript or cd available afterwards for what I missed, even better...

Pete
Old 08-08-2008, 12:09 AM   #30
tyl
AlwNW1X

Can't miss this! Save me a seat.

Thanks,
tyl
Closed Thread