Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 05-25-2021, 06:49 PM   #1
CheckMark
Conley

PA question

Feels weird asking this question but would appreciate any feedback if possible without the commentary please and thank you

I have been banned 3-4 times off of Pace Advantage (PA) for me being my old self and doing stupid things but I have been trying to get back onto the site the past few months and no response from him since mike (I believe that is his name) probably had the last straw with me on the last time I was banned and won't let me back on

The question is I am a much more mature guy and can actually handle comments vs getting pissed off and also properly write a sentence (lol) now which I couldn't before which is why I have been banned so how do I get back on PA?

I want to be back on PA since a lot of my stuff that I post is non-Sartin/RDSS related which makes it difficult for others to do things that are actually Sartin related

If someone could help me get back on I would appreciate it very much as I have tried multiple times and no response

I am not leaving here I am just wanting to have 2 forums to use vs 1 plus I feel better posting non-Sartin related posts on a different forum
so others don't get shut out by my posts on here

Thanks

Last edited by CheckMark; 05-25-2021 at 06:56 PM.
CheckMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 08:37 AM   #2
dlivery
Grade 1

Smile We have space here...

Conley

Get your Crap in order
Old 05-26-2021, 10:21 AM   #3
CheckMark
Conley

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlivery View Post
Conley

Get your Crap in order
I do have it in order I think

I am just wanting to know how to get back on PA since I feel bad for myself posting non-Sartin/RDSS related posts on here vs other people actually doing that so if there is a way to convince PA/mike to let me back on that would be great
Old 05-26-2021, 10:27 AM   #4
gandalf380
Grade 1

Possibly pm Mike and ask him under what conditions you would be able to post again. Then again, why would you post to a site that does not appear to want you.
Old 05-26-2021, 01:14 PM   #5
CheckMark
Conley

Quote:
Originally Posted by gandalf380 View Post
Possibly pm Mike and ask him under what conditions you would be able to post again. Then again, why would you post to a site that does not appear to want you.
That’s true I guess I could always try

See what he says
Old 05-26-2021, 01:40 PM   #6
CheckMark
Conley

Just sent him a message and here is what I have said:

Dear CJ or PA,

As you may know, I, CheckMark (Conley Ecclestone) have been officially banned for life from Pace Advantage due to my actions that should have been thought out before posting or replying to what someone said to me for advice/guidance. Since your ban, I have been participating in contests at Pace and Cap with our Sports section of the forum as the moderator for the Sports Forum and also stepping up my game by creating my own speed figures for Hong Kong races plus Oaklawn Park and Woodbine Racetrack! I have worked very hard to create my speed figures which has taken me almost 1 year and 3 months to complete which was finally finished this past week for gathering all the data I needed plus back testing on races so eventually I would like to eventually share my figures with the rest of the world

I have had a hard thought about my actions and have decided that the appropriate way to possibly get back on Pace Advantage is to first start with a big apology for all my actions that I have done in the past. I should have not replied in a negative way or just replied at all to what someone said about me. I have changed my ways in the past and have changed the way I look at life.

I am more positive and enjoying who I am as a person. I have been studying more and more about handicapping and racing in general. Creating figures for Sha Tin and Happy Valley has been so much fun and also creating speed figures for the Triple Crown has also kept me, busy guy plus gearing up for Woodbine which is coming up next month! I am currently the part-timer/charter at my local track Grand River Raceway which COVID-19 restrictions have allowed racetracks here in Canada to open up which has allowed me to land a job there and have also been working on getting my G2 license so I can drive myself anywhere (well maybe not anywhere lol) Anyways, continue to ban me if you like, but I feel like I should be allowed to be back on this forum since I have changed my ways in the past and have continued to be positive on what people are laying down for me. Plus I feel like this is the very last straw that you can pull for me and would very much appreciate coming back on to show my figures on there without advertising since it's more of a hobby and not a business so you are aware of that if I do start posting about it

I hope I can get the opportunity again and come back to this forum. Thank you and I hope to hear good news soon!!!

Thanks

Conley Ecclestone
Old 05-29-2021, 11:35 AM   #7
CheckMark
Conley

Ok.

No unauthorized advertising though.

I’ll lift the ban on checkmark in a few minutes

Yea!
Old 05-29-2021, 11:37 AM   #8
CheckMark
Conley

Response from PA this morning

Ok.

No unauthorized advertising though.

I’ll lift the ban on checkmark in a few minutes

Yea!
Old 05-29-2021, 12:19 PM   #9
gandalf380
Grade 1

You have been given another chance. Make the most of it.
Old 05-29-2021, 02:51 PM   #10
CheckMark
Conley

Quote:
Originally Posted by gandalf380 View Post
You have been given another chance. Make the most of it.
True

I will keep my word