PDA

View Full Version : Gary Congrats

shoeless
09-30-2006, 11:27 PM
I hope Gary doesnt mind me posting this but he finished 7th out of 800 in the DRF Contest.The top 5 qualifers are going to Vegas he missed out by 70 cents.Even though he didnt qualify for the Vegas trip I still would like to congratulate him on a job well done.Jeff

admin
10-01-2006, 06:57 AM
Gary ..all I can say his wow. It was so nice to meet you
and your family. You are a very special part of our
group. It was very nice of you to be part of the VDC/Pace and Cap Classic
Gee you came so close
watching you work and the little time we got to talk
I know I can say watch out for Gary next time
GS
Bill

Phase III Lives
10-01-2006, 10:33 AM
Wow - how tough is that ... like losing the big one in a photo finish... good work Gary in the contest and seeing you kill them in person

Rxlawyer
10-01-2006, 10:44 AM
Everyone:

Thank You. That Was A Very Close Loss, Especially When I Had A Scratch At Belmont And Got The Post Time Favorite Who I Previously Threw Out. However, There Is Always The Next Time And I Am Always In There Swinging.

Gary

gl45
10-01-2006, 11:30 AM
Wow,
Gary, congrats on a job well done. You are a great handicapper.
Pino

JimG
10-01-2006, 01:46 PM
Gary,

Very nicely done. Contests can be addicting and frustrating at the same time. You are due to qualify and will soon for sure. BTW, will you be at the Orleans later this week for the Fall Classic?

Jim

partsnut
10-02-2006, 05:18 AM
Great job Gary, I know how difficult these contests are.
You beat my mark of 13th in the last contest.
I haven't qualified for the finals yet but I have one more shot on Oct 16th
to do it.

I also like to thank you for the help you've given me.
I really appreciate it.

partsnut
10-02-2006, 05:19 AM
Great job Gary, I know how difficult these contests are.
You beat my mark of 13th in the contest before this one.
Well done.
I haven't qualified for the finals yet but I have one more shot on Oct 16th
to do it.

I also like to thank you for the help you've given me.
I really appreciate it.

shoeless
10-02-2006, 07:00 AM
Parts,I hope that you do well on the 16th.Jeff

Houndog
10-02-2006, 01:01 PM
Gary, the only thing I can say is that was an outstanding accomplishment and a great handicapping job. One break one way or the other and you make the trip to Las Vegas.

Dupree_03
10-02-2006, 03:57 PM
Everyone:

Thank You. That Was A Very Close Loss, Especially When I Had A Scratch At Belmont And Got The Post Time Favorite Who I Previously Threw Out. However, There Is Always The Next Time And I Am Always In There Swinging.

Gary
what does Rxlawyer mean?

Rxlawyer
10-02-2006, 06:08 PM
Dupree 03:

RXLAWYER is my email address and I use it because I am a lawyer and I have a Master of Laws in Health Law. Much of my legal practice involves health issues and pharmaceutical litigation.

Gary

Rxlawyer
10-02-2006, 06:10 PM
Jim:

I will not be at the Orleans. I had hoped to go all year, but Barbara Streisand is in Philly this Wednesday and I have excellent tickets. If you are going I wish you the best of luck.

Gary

Rxlawyer
10-02-2006, 06:12 PM
Parts:

13th is a great accomplishment! I love the contests and usually do well. Hopefully we will both be in Las Vegas in January. I am always happy to help where I can.

Gary

JimG
10-02-2006, 06:34 PM
Jim:

I will not be at the Orleans. I had hoped to go all year, but Barbara Streisand is in Philly this Wednesday and I have excellent tickets. If you are going I wish you the best of luck.
Gary

Thanks Gary. I will be there, having gotten a free entry by winning the HTR online contest last month.

I gotta say, Babs would be singing without me.:D Seriously, have a great time at the concert.

Jim

PS...I'm still learning Aodds Gold 98 for Windows but like what I have seen to this point. I may want to pick your brain some on that program down the line when I get more time.

Dupree_03
10-02-2006, 06:49 PM
Dupree 03:

RXLAWYER is my email address and I use it because I am a lawyer and I have a Master of Laws in Health Law. Much of my legal practice involves health issues and pharmaceutical litigation.

you must be very busy with all the bogus data supporting clinical trials of things like Vioxx

Rxlawyer
10-02-2006, 06:52 PM
Jim:

The Best Of Luck! I Would Have Gone To The Orleans But I Probably Would Have Needed A Divorce First. Let Me Know When I Can Be Of Any Assistance.

Gary

Rxlawyer
10-02-2006, 06:58 PM
Dupree 03:

As A Matter Of Fact I Am Quite Busy With Vioxx. Today Was The Last Day To File In New Jersey Where I Live. I Am Sure It Will Keep Me Tied Up For Months.

Gary