Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2006, 11:27 PM   #1
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Gary Congrats

I hope Gary doesnt mind me posting this but he finished 7th out of 800 in the DRF Contest.The top 5 qualifers are going to Vegas he missed out by 70 cents.Even though he didnt qualify for the Vegas trip I still would like to congratulate him on a job well done.Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 06:57 AM   #2
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Contest

Gary ..all I can say his wow. It was so nice to meet you
and your family. You are a very special part of our
group. It was very nice of you to be part of the VDC/Pace and Cap Classic
Gee you came so close
watching you work and the little time we got to talk
I know I can say watch out for Gary next time
GS
Bill
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 10:33 AM   #3
Phase III Lives
Grade 2
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Southern Md
Posts: 94
Wow - how tough is that ... like losing the big one in a photo finish... good work Gary in the contest and seeing you kill them in person
Phase III Lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 10:44 AM   #4
Rxlawyer
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 212
Everyone:

Thank You. That Was A Very Close Loss, Especially When I Had A Scratch At Belmont And Got The Post Time Favorite Who I Previously Threw Out. However, There Is Always The Next Time And I Am Always In There Swinging.

Gary
Rxlawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 11:30 AM   #5
gl45
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 878
Wow,
Gary, congrats on a job well done. You are a great handicapper.
Pino
gl45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 01:46 PM   #6
JimG
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 992
Gary,

Very nicely done. Contests can be addicting and frustrating at the same time. You are due to qualify and will soon for sure. BTW, will you be at the Orleans later this week for the Fall Classic?

Jim
JimG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 05:18 AM   #7
partsnut
BetMix User
 
partsnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
Thumbs up

Great job Gary, I know how difficult these contests are.
You beat my mark of 13th in the last contest.
I haven't qualified for the finals yet but I have one more shot on Oct 16th
to do it.

I also like to thank you for the help you've given me.
I really appreciate it.
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 05:19 AM   #8
partsnut
BetMix User
 
partsnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
Thumbs up

Great job Gary, I know how difficult these contests are.
You beat my mark of 13th in the contest before this one.
Well done.
I haven't qualified for the finals yet but I have one more shot on Oct 16th
to do it.

I also like to thank you for the help you've given me.
I really appreciate it.
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 07:00 AM   #9
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Parts,I hope that you do well on the 16th.Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 01:01 PM   #10
Houndog
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,258
Gary, the only thing I can say is that was an outstanding accomplishment and a great handicapping job. One break one way or the other and you make the trip to Las Vegas.
Houndog is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gary Best Of Luck shoeless General Discussion 4 08-02-2006 10:53 PM
Gary Owens shoeless Velocity Programs 3 06-29-2006 07:50 PM
Congrats Binder shoeless General Discussion 4 08-25-2005 05:33 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:01 PM.