Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Lt1
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Conversation Between Lt1 and kmspokes
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. kmspokes
    05-05-2023 02:34 PM
    kmspokes
    Hi Lt, When I save my models I include the horses I hide. Is this the recommended way? I have not seen it mentioned anywhere, just assumed you should? But it would definitely affect your ranks for non hide winning horses.
    Thanks,
    Ken
  2. kmspokes
    04-25-2023 04:59 PM
    kmspokes
    Well that one did not work as planned, but still interested in your opinion on how to bet that race.
    Ken
  3. kmspokes
    04-25-2023 04:50 PM
    kmspokes
    HI Lt1,
    So I'm also playing Parx today, when I play Parx I make my picks and then compare to yours, you definitely have some insights I do not understand yet!! Using all the best info I have accumulated thru RDSS I came to the same horses you did. The 11 throws an interesting wrinkle as I try to hold my bet to $12 for exacta and I think 11 has a potential to win but only 2 factors with great support numbers. I'll probably do 8,11,2 with 8,11,2,3,7. trying to hold with the 4 factor theory. What I'm asking is how do you bet this type race ? Good luck and enjoy your experience, I smile often at your success !
    Thanks
    Ken