Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > davesnew
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Conversation Between davesnew and Bill V.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. davesnew
    05-28-2014 12:46 AM
    davesnew
    thanks bill
  2. Bill V.
    05-06-2014 09:08 PM
    Bill V.
    Hi Dave

Yes I think so... I believe Ted will have it in the next major update
    I know he is working on it and he has the codes

Thanks
    Bill
  3. davesnew
    05-06-2014 06:47 PM
    davesnew
    Hi Bill, been a long time. Do you think rdss will have the 4 call export? Been waiting a long time. All my Sartin programs are 4 call.

Dave S
  4. Bill V.
    08-14-2009 01:40 AM
    Bill V.
    Hi Dave

I just saw your message I'm not sure what to do but I'm sure I can figure it out
    can you send me a copy of sysnthesis I will be able to get it to work

let me know but its best to contact me at Labindr@aol.com
    Thanks
    Bill
  5. davesnew
    08-09-2009 07:10 PM
    davesnew
    Bill, how are you? ok I hope. I have been messing around with all of my Sartin programs and I am putting them on an older laptop that I have. I can get all of them to work except Synthesis (the sartin private one). I remember that I used to have to do a recall and then an install but that procedures no longer works. Probably never did a recall going from on computer to the next. Is there a way of getting the program to work under XP?
    thanks
    Dave
  6. davesnew
    01-12-2009 09:49 AM
    davesnew
    Bill, does RDSS use for calculation purposes the files I have downloaded and kept on my computer?
  7. davesnew
    01-04-2009 07:29 PM
    davesnew
    Bill, Happy New Year. Hope all is going well for you. This morning I was looking at your explanation of various factors. Now I can't find that thread, I would like to print them and keep them for reference.
    Dave S