Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Races of Interest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Big DD Hit Bel R5-6 6-11 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15853)

Lt1 06-11-2023 04:16 PM

Big DD Hit Bel R5-6 6-11
 
4 Attachment(s)
Hit this dd while just watching the races from Bel I downloaded the card with RDSS just update my Bel models. When I saw the probable payoffs I took a shot
The winning ticket
Jun 11 2:58:31 PM Complete Belmont P 5 Double $2.00 1,2,3,4/1.3.10 $24.00 $267.00 $243.00
The winning combo
3[$26.20,10[$24.00]
Screen Shots
Attachment 51637

Attachment 51638

Attachment 51639

Attachment 51640
The r5 winner tiers 3 BL/BL & 4TH RX while the r6 winner tiers 3 on both screens.
Tim

Mitch44 06-11-2023 06:35 PM

I had the 3 also to win. I missed the 6th race for another DD but had the 4th race for a nice DD in the 4 & 5th.

COMPLETED:40901-7db55 BEL #5 $5 Win 3 none $5.00
$65.50
+ $60.50

COMPLETED:420bb-14244 BEL #4 $3 Double 2, 4, 6, WT, 2, 3, 4 none $27.00
$124.50
+ $97.50

Mitch44

Lt1 06-11-2023 07:31 PM

Way to go big guy.
Tim


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.