|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Races of Interest *Detailed* Discussion of Races – Screen shots, decisions, post-mortems |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,455
|
Big DD Hit Bel R5-6 6-11
Hit this dd while just watching the races from Bel I downloaded the card with RDSS just update my Bel models. When I saw the probable payoffs I took a shot
The winning ticket Jun 11 2:58:31 PM Complete Belmont P 5 Double $2.00 1,2,3,4/1.3.10 $24.00 $267.00 $243.00 The winning combo 3[$26.20,10[$24.00] Screen Shots The r5 winner tiers 3 BL/BL & 4TH RX while the r6 winner tiers 3 on both screens. Tim
__________________
Trust but verify |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: The Villages, Fl.
Posts: 3,872
|
I had the 3 also to win. I missed the 6th race for another DD but had the 4th race for a nice DD in the 4 & 5th.
COMPLETED:40901-7db55 BEL #5 $5 Win 3 none $5.00 $65.50 + $60.50 COMPLETED:420bb-14244 BEL #4 $3 Double 2, 4, 6, WT, 2, 3, 4 none $27.00 $124.50 + $97.50 Mitch44 |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,455
|
Way to go big guy.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
|