Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   2025 nhc (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16595)

mowens33 07-02-2024 10:32 AM

2025 nhc
 
1 Attachment(s)
Just wanted to share my good fortune in qualifying for the 2025 NTRA National HorsePlayers Championship in Las Vegas. I hope to do RDSS proud!
Mike

Lt1 07-02-2024 01:03 PM

Outstanding job Mike. Wishing you all the best in the contest.
Tim

The Pook 07-02-2024 01:17 PM

Way to go Mike! Good luck!

Mike

gandalf380 07-02-2024 01:30 PM

Congrats Mike. We are all rooting for you.

mowens33 07-02-2024 04:46 PM

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words!

Mike

winning 07-02-2024 07:38 PM

Congrats Mike! I will see you there. I qualify in March.

Ted Craven 07-02-2024 08:05 PM

Mike, and winning - congratulations - wishing you both all the best of luck and skill!

Winning
- you and Mike should introduce yourselves to each other, so you know who you each are!

Ted

winning 07-02-2024 09:18 PM

Hi Mike and Ted. I qualify in June, and I will see you next year in March. My name is Brian.
This will be the 3rd time qualifying. Hopefully 3rd the time is the charm. I wish you Mike that you come in First Place, I will tried for 2nd place. Thank-you Ted, and Congratulations to you Mike again.

Lt1 07-02-2024 09:57 PM

Well done Brian. Good luck in the contest.
Tim

winning 07-02-2024 10:30 PM

Thank-you Tim, You a great handicapper too, much appreciated!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.