|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: CAMBRIDGE,MA
Posts: 1,065
|
2025 nhc
Just wanted to share my good fortune in qualifying for the 2025 NTRA National HorsePlayers Championship in Las Vegas. I hope to do RDSS proud!
Mike |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,451
|
Outstanding job Mike. Wishing you all the best in the contest.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Loretto, Ontario Canada
Posts: 2,796
|
Way to go Mike! Good luck!
Mike |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: central islip ny
Posts: 1,196
|
Congrats Mike. We are all rooting for you.
__________________
Check out my daily picks for Saratoga in the Saratoga Special http://www.thisishorseracing.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: CAMBRIDGE,MA
Posts: 1,065
|
Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words!
Mike |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 105
|
Congrats Mike! I will see you there. I qualify in March.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,249
|
Mike, and winning - congratulations - wishing you both all the best of luck and skill!
Winning - you and Mike should introduce yourselves to each other, so you know who you each are! Ted
__________________
RDSS - Racing Decision Support System™ |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 105
|
Hi Mike and Ted. I qualify in June, and I will see you next year in March. My name is Brian.
This will be the 3rd time qualifying. Hopefully 3rd the time is the charm. I wish you Mike that you come in First Place, I will tried for 2nd place. Thank-you Ted, and Congratulations to you Mike again. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Valley Stream NY
Posts: 11,451
|
Well done Brian. Good luck in the contest.
Tim
__________________
Trust but verify |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 105
|
Thank-you Tim, You a great handicapper too, much appreciated!
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
|