Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Races of Interest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Nice Start To The Week DD Hit Parx R1-2 5-19 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17124)

Lt1 05-19-2025 01:33 PM

Nice Start To The Week DD Hit Parx R1-2 5-19
 
4 Attachment(s)
Caught the early dd 11/2 times to get the week off to a good start. My [icks
PARX 5-19
TRK FAST
R1 7-6-3-1 LS4
R2 2-1-5-4
R3 5-2-1-3
R4 4-6-2-7
R5 5-3-4-1 MDNS
R6 7-5-6-4 LS1
R7 3-1-2-5 LS6
R8 6-4-2-3
R9 5-6-4-2
R10 6-3-9=1 LS2 LS5
GOOD LUCK
TIM
Winning Tickets
May 19 12:31:59 PM Complete Parx Racing 1 Double $2.00 1,3,6,7/1,2,5 $24.00 $70.20 $46.20
May 19 12:32:50 PM Complete Parx Racing 1 Double $1.00 1,3,6,7/1,4 $8.00 $35.10 $27.10
Winning Combo
6[$16.80] 1[$5.00]
Screen Shots
Attachment 54282

Attachment 54283

Attachment 54284

Attachment 54285
The R1 winner tiered #5 BL/BL & #4 RX, the R2 winner tiered #2 BL.BL & #5 RX. Once again by not blindly accepting tier rankings but doing some capping a winning play is accomplished.
Tim

dadams6357 05-19-2025 02:27 PM

Tim
Nice doubles.
Don

Lt1 05-19-2025 02:51 PM

Thanks Don. The 1st race ex pd $94.00 and was in my top 3 picks[6=3]. Record keeping and proper capping are the keys to success not tiers & winning %s. As Doc always said Know Thy Track[s]
Tim

shoeless 05-19-2025 03:17 PM

Tim

In that 1st race looking at your screen shot not quite sure
why you have the 6 in there and not the 5. It looks like the 5
has better rankings and is in your blue arrow contenders

Nice hit

Jeff

Lt1 05-19-2025 03:39 PM

Thanks Jeff. In regards to rac1 as I have stated I do not blindly accept tier rankings. In r1 the #5 had multi form defects and plus a failure[Quirin factor] in its' last race. The 6 did have a recency defect[ no race or work last 26 days[Scott Form Factors] however it has a good trainer so I give it the benefit of the doubt , the trainer is 21% going rt to sprint and it has a work out within a race[ lost ground between the 2c & str call but gain ground between the str call and finish to be within the required 5&3/4 lengths to be considered a good rt races. It also had ISR & IFP in the last 3 races. Easy call foe me as to who goes where.
Tim

kahunab 05-19-2025 05:55 PM

Nice Start to the week Tim!

Dick

Lt1 05-19-2025 09:14 PM

Thanks Dick. What I am really trying to do is to have folks engage the best computer of all their brain. They must remember that all RDSS does is to crunch numbers and rank horses on info supplied by the user. It does not know or care if a horse can't stand up on turf or is 0-11 & never in the money at todays' dist etc. It matters not whether one is using the 4 #s or the new Leverage approach to work the race you must not blindly accept any readouts. Some capping still must be done before making ones' final call.
Tim

kahunab 05-19-2025 10:02 PM

Amen Brother!

Dick

dadams6357 05-20-2025 12:20 AM

Tim
I hear yah...I get blinded by the numbers.
I always think that I am going to get some type
of magical mathematical formula to beat the ponies.
I am a lil slow on the uptake...a slow learner you might say.
But I am learning...I am incorporating what all the Masters
have to say. You Dick Mitch etc.
Hats off to all of you.
Thanks
Don

Lt1 05-20-2025 11:35 AM

Thanks Don. Just keep on plugging away. It took me 8yrs before I turned the corner. You will get there and all the work you are doing now will payoff. I don't know anyone enjoying some level of success that didn't go to the University of Hard Knocks before turning the corner to success.
Tim


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.