Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Energy -Prx r7 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17635)

ray lopez 03-31-2026 04:11 PM

Energy -Prx r7
 
3 Attachment(s)
Energy strikes again as it hit PRX race 7...no adjustment...Early-Paragon A
#2 was 10-1
#1 was 8 to 1...2 min to post...

ray lopez 03-31-2026 04:53 PM

just look at the Variegate...ignore all the numbers like the numbers on Assad because the paceline came from a route...ignore the muv's...and the match up nos...just accept adjustment 1...that's it...

DanBoals 03-31-2026 05:36 PM

I tried reading the energy manual, but it isn't really that technical, it seems more like a sales brochure.

Thankfully, Ted has all the seminars from that time up on the site and they had a bit more info on the program. My guess is that your track is running early. I say that based on the 2nd screen shot, Ahsad has the #1 EP rating, so he has early pace. And then you see Nancy has the #1 PR, which I just found out from the seminar workbooks is Presser Rating. So Ahsad should be out front and Nancy should be chasing him, and if the track is early, as I suspect from your results, they should be the top 2.

Thank you for resurrecting this Energy program. It is really interesting. I think Energy was Phase V of the methodology. I came in at Phase VII, synthesis, but had to learn Phase III first, like everyone, but I really did not look at any of the other Phases until just recently.

shoeless 04-01-2026 06:23 AM

Great hit Ray, I watched that race but did not play it as I thought
the 6 who was odds on favorite would win.

Jeff

shoeless 04-01-2026 06:24 AM

Thanks, Dan, for your input on Energy program as well.

Jeff


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.