Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Phase I, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2026, 04:11 PM   #1
ray lopez
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,133
Energy -Prx r7

Energy strikes again as it hit PRX race 7...no adjustment...Early-Paragon A
#2 was 10-1
#1 was 8 to 1...2 min to post...
Attached Images
   
ray lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2026, 04:53 PM   #2
ray lopez
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,133
just look at the Variegate...ignore all the numbers like the numbers on Assad because the paceline came from a route...ignore the muv's...and the match up nos...just accept adjustment 1...that's it...
ray lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2026, 05:36 PM   #3
DanBoals
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 450
I tried reading the energy manual, but it isn't really that technical, it seems more like a sales brochure.

Thankfully, Ted has all the seminars from that time up on the site and they had a bit more info on the program. My guess is that your track is running early. I say that based on the 2nd screen shot, Ahsad has the #1 EP rating, so he has early pace. And then you see Nancy has the #1 PR, which I just found out from the seminar workbooks is Presser Rating. So Ahsad should be out front and Nancy should be chasing him, and if the track is early, as I suspect from your results, they should be the top 2.

Thank you for resurrecting this Energy program. It is really interesting. I think Energy was Phase V of the methodology. I came in at Phase VII, synthesis, but had to learn Phase III first, like everyone, but I really did not look at any of the other Phases until just recently.
DanBoals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2026, 06:23 AM   #4
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Great hit Ray, I watched that race but did not play it as I thought
the 6 who was odds on favorite would win.

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2026, 06:24 AM   #5
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Thanks, Dan, for your input on Energy program as well.

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Huey Mahl's Physics proof elaborated lone speed Matchup Discussion 19 06-16-2016 01:13 PM
Adjusted SR in RDSS gentz General Discussion 13 05-10-2016 01:46 PM
'Running Style' Discussion - Changed Styles mikesal57 RDSS2 / FAQ's 8 07-05-2012 04:44 PM
Total Energy / Total Speed TS Bill V. Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion 1 11-25-2011 10:08 PM
Saratoga 2010 - Workbook for the Seminar Ted Craven 2010 9 08-28-2010 04:13 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:04 PM.