Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   RDSS (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   good news (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3604)

gandalf380 03-08-2008 01:47 PM

good news
 
Hi Ted:

Just a note to let you know how one of the new features is working. As you know, I handicap for Trackmaster and I have been trying to concentrate on letting the program pick the lines I use. I am using the top two program line selections and then narrowing it down using energy factors and/or p1. This is the result for the last half of February (as posted on the Trackmaster web site):

Charles Bedard's probability odds line top overlay demonstrated a profit of 33% with a $20.74 average mutual.


The first choice of Charles Bedard posed for pictures 31% of the time, with a profit on top picks alone of 27%.

Ted Craven 03-08-2008 01:57 PM

Way to go Charlie! You mean I can hire you at TrackMaster to do my handicapping for me instead of trying to keep my meager stock-markets investments afloat in this horrible economy? ;)

Glad the new features are working out for you! (Thanks Richie, and thanks Hat also for those ideas!)

Ted

RichieP 03-08-2008 02:13 PM

Nice going Charles!

I just spoke with Jimmy and he says "Howdy and keep up the good work"!
Richie

gandalf380 03-08-2008 02:25 PM

hey Richie

Tell Jimmy I said hello. We have spoken many times in the past at Sartin seminars and on the phone.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.