Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2008, 01:47 PM   #1
gandalf380
Grade 1
 
gandalf380's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: central islip ny
Posts: 1,196
good news

Hi Ted:

Just a note to let you know how one of the new features is working. As you know, I handicap for Trackmaster and I have been trying to concentrate on letting the program pick the lines I use. I am using the top two program line selections and then narrowing it down using energy factors and/or p1. This is the result for the last half of February (as posted on the Trackmaster web site):

Charles Bedard's probability odds line top overlay demonstrated a profit of 33% with a $20.74 average mutual.


The first choice of Charles Bedard posed for pictures 31% of the time, with a profit on top picks alone of 27%.
gandalf380 is offline  
Old 03-08-2008, 01:57 PM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Way to go Charlie! You mean I can hire you at TrackMaster to do my handicapping for me instead of trying to keep my meager stock-markets investments afloat in this horrible economy?

Glad the new features are working out for you! (Thanks Richie, and thanks Hat also for those ideas!)

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline  
Old 03-08-2008, 02:13 PM   #3
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Nice going Charles!

I just spoke with Jimmy and he says "Howdy and keep up the good work"!
Richie
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline  
Old 03-08-2008, 02:25 PM   #4
gandalf380
Grade 1
 
gandalf380's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: central islip ny
Posts: 1,196
hey Richie

Tell Jimmy I said hello. We have spoken many times in the past at Sartin seminars and on the phone.
gandalf380 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
All Ways News Letters Free bobp General Discussion 1 03-05-2008 10:32 AM
Sad News shoeless General Discussion 13 02-17-2008 06:38 PM
News on IRG and YouBet Turbulator General Discussion 0 10-19-2007 02:07 AM
Matchup news letter stormbringer Matchup Discussion 2 10-02-2007 09:34 AM
Good Job shoeless General Discussion 6 09-25-2007 11:03 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:21 AM.