Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   E/EP as pace line isolater (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4151)

Tim Y 07-10-2008 11:38 AM

E/EP as pace line isolater
 
2 Attachment(s)
Here is a good example of how it worked at Woodbine last night in the 7th race. The winner:
Winning Time: 1:44.23
Pgm Horse Jockey Win Place Show
5 Omaggio Ramsammy 8.70 3.60 3.10
7 Executive Choice James McAleney 3.40 2.70
6 Andalusian Jerry Baird 3.10
Also ran: 1 - Skip Code , 2 - High Volt Jolt , 3 - Forty Creek , 4 - Jacknows
Here are the choices shown and the Match Up afterwards that pointed to the performer over the performance. As it so often happens, since early is over 60% of a route, the TPP and E/EP were the top three here.

It looks as though I missed the 2nd line (top E/EP), but that was on TURF. The 2nd ranked "early" ran second too.

jms62 07-10-2008 11:58 AM

Tough to see but I do have a question. I see you used lines 1-4-5.. Why did you not use the 2 since it looks to me like the E/EP is 3.. I can't however see if it was a different surface or major distance change by the image.

Tim Y 07-10-2008 12:30 PM

QUOTE (right there for anyone to read) "It looks as though I missed the 2nd line (top E/EP), but that was on TURF."

dcox 07-10-2008 01:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the way I had that race:

Attachment 12507

I got the horse because I used him as my counter energy horse and the segments had him on the lead at the 2'nd call and #2 in the race.

Tim Y 07-10-2008 03:18 PM

beware third back
 
2 Attachment(s)
In the Woodbine 5th (7/10), the 11 horse showed, the first time through, the best 2nd call BUT it had gone off form from that point. Once hidden the obvious (to the crowd too) horse was well on top and won in hand


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.