|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
turf historian
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,455
|
E/EP as pace line isolater
Here is a good example of how it worked at Woodbine last night in the 7th race. The winner:
Winning Time: 1:44.23 Pgm Horse Jockey Win Place Show 5 Omaggio Ramsammy 8.70 3.60 3.10 7 Executive Choice James McAleney 3.40 2.70 6 Andalusian Jerry Baird 3.10 Also ran: 1 - Skip Code , 2 - High Volt Jolt , 3 - Forty Creek , 4 - Jacknows Here are the choices shown and the Match Up afterwards that pointed to the performer over the performance. As it so often happens, since early is over 60% of a route, the TPP and E/EP were the top three here. It looks as though I missed the 2nd line (top E/EP), but that was on TURF. The 2nd ranked "early" ran second too. Last edited by Tim Y; 07-10-2008 at 11:41 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 798
|
Tough to see but I do have a question. I see you used lines 1-4-5.. Why did you not use the 2 since it looks to me like the E/EP is 3.. I can't however see if it was a different surface or major distance change by the image.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
turf historian
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,455
|
QUOTE (right there for anyone to read) "It looks as though I missed the 2nd line (top E/EP), but that was on TURF."
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Avid Student
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Lone Star Park (50 miles)
Posts: 50
|
Here is the way I had that race:
I got the horse because I used him as my counter energy horse and the segments had him on the lead at the 2'nd call and #2 in the race.
__________________
Good luck and good handicapping! |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
turf historian
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,455
|
beware third back
In the Woodbine 5th (7/10), the 11 horse showed, the first time through, the best 2nd call BUT it had gone off form from that point. Once hidden the obvious (to the crowd too) horse was well on top and won in hand
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Proper pace line selection | froggy | Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum | 11 | 07-15-2007 04:46 PM |
| Pace Line Manual | shoeless | General Discussion | 0 | 07-12-2006 07:06 PM |
| Pace Line Manual | shoeless | General Discussion | 5 | 01-17-2006 03:34 PM |
|