Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Profiling with Validator (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=514)

socantra 11-15-2005 11:37 AM

Profiling with Validator
 
It seems like I remember someone having set up a spreadsheet for profiling with Validator, but I can't find it.

I'd appreciate it if anybody who's done one would share it, or point me in the right direction. I'd like to set one up, but could use some ideas and input before I go reinventing wheels.

Thanks,

Dick...

Fast4522 11-15-2005 07:06 PM

Our good friend Richie was offering something in Excel that he did. He would be my first stop to check with.

cprescigno 11-15-2005 11:32 PM

I have the spreadsheet Richie made and if you email me I'll send it over. I'm sure he wouldn't mind sharing it as that was his intent.
CPRESCIGNO@OPTONLINE.NET

I also have a BL_BL Betting decision spreadsheet that tracks the corrollary and some other things if you are interested I can send both over.

Charlie


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.