Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2005, 11:37 AM   #1
socantra
Grade 1
 
socantra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 387
Profiling with Validator

It seems like I remember someone having set up a spreadsheet for profiling with Validator, but I can't find it.

I'd appreciate it if anybody who's done one would share it, or point me in the right direction. I'd like to set one up, but could use some ideas and input before I go reinventing wheels.

Thanks,

Dick...
socantra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 07:06 PM   #2
Fast4522
Former member
 
Fast4522's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Gun Country
Posts: 363
Our good friend Richie was offering something in Excel that he did. He would be my first stop to check with.
Fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 11:32 PM   #3
cprescigno
Spec Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 258
I have the spreadsheet Richie made and if you email me I'll send it over. I'm sure he wouldn't mind sharing it as that was his intent.
CPRESCIGNO@OPTONLINE.NET

I also have a BL_BL Betting decision spreadsheet that tracks the corrollary and some other things if you are interested I can send both over.

Charlie
cprescigno is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:27 AM.