Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Bill question best of last 3 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=551)

shoeless 12-19-2005 07:42 PM

Bill question best of last 3
 
Bill,Did Doc ever mention any time frame of going back on the best of last 3 races?Jeff

Binder 12-19-2005 10:28 PM

No not that I can think of
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shoeless
Bill,Did Doc ever mention any time frame of going back on the best of last 3 races?Jeff

And I don't recall anything in follow up 69 - 88
or in any of my manuals

I may be wrong. If its before Follow up 69 I missed it

If Doc did say flat out Never use a line over XXX
days old I think it would be in this knucklehead some where


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.