Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2005, 07:42 PM   #1
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,640
Bill question best of last 3

Bill,Did Doc ever mention any time frame of going back on the best of last 3 races?Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 10:28 PM   #2
Binder
Grade 1
 
Binder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 674
No not that I can think of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeless
Bill,Did Doc ever mention any time frame of going back on the best of last 3 races?Jeff
And I don't recall anything in follow up 69 - 88
or in any of my manuals

I may be wrong. If its before Follow up 69 I missed it

If Doc did say flat out Never use a line over XXX
days old I think it would be in this knucklehead some where
Binder is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:42 PM.