Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Matchup Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   FG - Friday 3/25 - Race 12 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7316)

RichieP 03-23-2011 09:28 AM

FG - Friday 3/25 - Race 12
 
1 Attachment(s)
This looks like an interesting one. It is the 12th at Fair Grounds on Friday 3/25.

Huge field and appears to be quite a few competitive runners.

1) FPLR?
2) Projected pace?
3) Are there runners with multiple styles (E and OTE) against THIS proj pace or faster?
4) If YES to above what POSITION at the FIRST call do they run well from when running OTE?

Conditions, entries, APV and Class

RichieP 03-23-2011 09:29 AM

5 Attachment(s)
...

RichieP 03-23-2011 09:31 AM

5 Attachment(s)
,.,

RichieP 03-23-2011 09:32 AM

3 Attachment(s)
//:)

RichieP 03-23-2011 09:33 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Whew!

RichieP 03-23-2011 06:07 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I'm projecting pace off the #5 last race
22.2 - 46.3 ( fifths)

screenshot of the 3 "E" runners from last race - all at todays track/distance

Mmmmmm

Bill V. 03-24-2011 07:22 PM

work race
 
wow Rich what a tough race.
not feeling too strong about it but It really made me work

Here is my look

Mutlble running styles = I would say #2 Killa and 12 Champain Tommie

tandems

#12 Champain Tommie/ #2Killa
3/11/11 22.7 46.7 111.1

10 Miss Michelle/16 Miss Ego
2/18/11 22.5 46.1 111.7

projected pace from horse 12 last line also FPLR

22.7 46.7 111.1

Running styles

#1 Ide Be A Star sus
#2 Killa -S/Pres has run well from Position 4 5 6 and 7
#3 A.M. Dude EARLY e/p when in form 22.5
#4 Baquero slew Early 22.0
#5 Walk Away Ruler Early 22.5
#6 Emma's Crisis ugly slow
#7 Lil Lady Tee Early slow
#8 Early in form but slow
#9 Gotta wink Sus
#10 Miss Michelle S/P
#11 Popgoesthelady E/P 22.2
#12 Champain Tommie E/p Pres has run well from 3 and on
the lead but faded first off a layoff last race
#13 Justanothernight Slow
#14 Wishes for wishers Pres slow dist?
#15 Hanover Road EARLY 22.7
#16 Miss Ego ugly


with so many early - E/P runners and with some of them on the
outside of better ones inside but with major issues I will say the race will go OTE

In this race I will look for a good PRES or S/P

I see the race between the 5 2 and 12
i will go with the 2 and 12

GS
Bill

RichieP 03-25-2011 10:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Scratch the 14,15 and 16

Track listed fast

mikesal57 03-25-2011 10:37 AM

w/p #4 for moi

PeteC 03-25-2011 10:38 AM

Good morning…

I’m looking at the 5 and 12 as the earlies today and using #5’s last race as the projected pace (22.2 46.3).

#12 runs either on the lead or presses from 2nd or 3rd. #5 can win wire-to-wire but may not need the lead. It closed to be a close second 2-back against a 22.1 46.3. I prefer #5.

Of the OTE runners, I prefer #10. Held position versus 22.2 46.0 in the last race and a strong power move in line 5 versus 21.4 46.1.

I’ll take #5 for first and #10 for second.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.