Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Club Members / Lone Star Odds Line Starting Tonight (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=973)

RichieP 04-13-2006 04:17 PM

Club Members / Lone Star Odds Line Starting Tonight
 
Pace and Cap Members:

The Lone Star meet kicks off tonight.

In your area I am gonna put up full card oddslines for the races. The oddsline will represent "fair odds" of the horse.

I want to give the most accurate line I can so I will wait for the scratches to be announced. This way what is showing on the line will actually be running barring a VERY late or gate scratch ok?

Should be up in full by around 7 P.M. when they race at night and 45 minutes before post on the weekends when they race days.

For your enjoyment and hopefully profit!

Thanx for helping Bill with your generous donations.

Richie :)

RichieP 04-13-2006 06:36 PM

Let's Rock :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.