|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Club Members / Lone Star Odds Line Starting Tonight
Pace and Cap Members:
The Lone Star meet kicks off tonight. In your area I am gonna put up full card oddslines for the races. The oddsline will represent "fair odds" of the horse. I want to give the most accurate line I can so I will wait for the scratches to be announced. This way what is showing on the line will actually be running barring a VERY late or gate scratch ok? Should be up in full by around 7 P.M. when they race at night and 45 minutes before post on the weekends when they race days. For your enjoyment and hopefully profit! Thanx for helping Bill with your generous donations. Richie
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Let's Rock
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Club P&C Members/ For You from Me starting Friday | RichieP | General Discussion | 3 | 03-28-2006 04:10 PM |
|