Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Search Forums
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 25 of 114
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: tleusin
Forum: General Discussion 05-24-2025, 07:36 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,528
Posted By tleusin
The wonderful state legislature outlawed all off...

The wonderful state legislature outlawed all off track betting. Horse tracks greyhound tracks and a small amount of simulcast facilities actually run by and near the horse tracks are the only...
Forum: RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 09-09-2024, 03:41 PM
Replies: 463
Sticky: Bugs List!
Views: 587,644
Posted By tleusin
Problem with old cards

Recently tried to rework some old cards. Once pulled up, RDSS would crash.
These were primarily CD, though I did find a TD and an ID. The cards are on either side of the PL/PP issue.
CD 9/16,...
Forum: Races of Interest 05-16-2024, 12:39 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,555
Posted By tleusin
Thanks

Thanks
Forum: Races of Interest 05-16-2024, 08:41 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,555
Posted By tleusin
Off subject. I notice pl and pp ratings in your...

Off subject. I notice pl and pp ratings in your screenshot. Has there been an update? Are you helping Ted test the fix?
Forum: Races of Interest 02-29-2024, 12:42 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,404
Posted By tleusin
Aqueduct Hunch play in memory of Bill V.

Race 5- #4 Horse be with you. 5-1 ML

Bill V.'s pun "May the four horse be with you"

Missing the man but thankful for the memories.
Forum: General Discussion 11-25-2023, 05:50 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 6,777
Posted By tleusin
I know you stated it was 100 horses. How many...

I know you stated it was 100 horses. How many races was that please?
Forum: General Discussion 05-20-2023, 03:41 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 5,990
Posted By tleusin
The link above the exit/or restart button on the...

The link above the exit/or restart button on the desktop redirects me to forum sand tells me I am not signed
. What am I doing wrong?
Forum: General Discussion 05-20-2023, 12:22 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 5,990
Posted By tleusin
What is the password forthe example data base...

What is the password forthe example data base please?
Forum: Races of Interest 05-10-2023, 02:03 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 2,235
Posted By tleusin
Forte saga gets uglier

https://www.drf.com/news/forte-reportedly-had-positive-test-after-hopeful-victory-stewards-hearing-today

This is bad for racing. The owners, trainers and many of the jockeys are putting personal...
Forum: Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 04-23-2023, 04:30 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 66,307
Posted By tleusin
I have not been able to use that screen well,...

I have not been able to use that screen well, There is not a screen or readout in RDSS that I have not used at one time or another and learned what works for me and what does not. The numbers of the...
Forum: Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 04-23-2023, 12:00 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 66,307
Posted By tleusin
Ted, for what it is worth, I would like this...

Ted, for what it is worth, I would like this feature to remain. There is an abundance of data in RDSS and it can be overwhelming. Regular PPs have the same issue. Learning what noise you shouild...
Forum: Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 03-05-2023, 03:21 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 66,307
Posted By tleusin
not where I wanted to post this question but it...

not where I wanted to post this question but it will not let me start a thread. Downloaded the update and everything is working fine, Noticed on the POH A rating I have not seen before or have simply...
Forum: RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 09-18-2022, 12:17 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 19,202
Posted By tleusin
that did it. Thanks

that did it. Thanks
Forum: RDSS Documentation -- All Versions 09-18-2022, 11:40 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 19,202
Posted By tleusin
Missing TwinSpires Ratings?

Downloaded 4 tracks this morning for today's racing. None have PL or PP numbers. Is this happening for anyone else?
Forum: General Discussion 07-24-2022, 09:27 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,149
Posted By tleusin
Feature on RTN

I watch horse racing on my Roku via RTN, Racetrack Television Network. It is subscription service that costs $15 a month for TB and QH race tracks. It has the track feed which I prefer to TVG, both...
Forum: General Discussion 05-02-2022, 06:40 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 6,107
Posted By tleusin
Not to be rude but have you ever heard of...

Not to be rude but have you ever heard of Justify?

Also the post time favorite has won in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 and 2008.
Forum: General Discussion 09-06-2021, 11:23 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 4,646
Posted By tleusin
Thank you

Thank you
Forum: General Discussion 09-06-2021, 08:13 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 4,646
Posted By tleusin
Could you explain what Quiran's failure protocol...

Could you explain what Quiran's failure protocol is please. Do not think I have ever come across that previously.
Forum: Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) 09-05-2021, 11:34 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 18,918
Posted By tleusin
Is this over 8 after contender selection or...

Is this over 8 after contender selection or before?
Forum: General Discussion 07-31-2021, 09:23 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,690
Posted By tleusin
Bill V hunch play

I was looking at tracks today to see what stakes races were being run. I clicked on to Del Mar and in the first race, a 25clm, I saw a long shot whom reminded me of Bill and one of his occasional...
Forum: General Discussion 10-23-2020, 03:11 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,537
Posted By tleusin
DRF will have them available 10/28. Suspect that...

DRF will have them available 10/28. Suspect that Brisnet will also have them same day. You can buy them directly from them then.
Forum: General Discussion 04-30-2020, 12:16 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,985
Posted By tleusin
Racing news

https://www.paulickreport.com/news/the-biz/kentucky-governor-horse-racing-can-resume-operations-may-11-with-no-fans/

https://www.aqha.com/-/r-d-hubbard-obituary?redirect=%2F

At the bottom of...
Forum: General Discussion 03-09-2020, 12:00 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 7,545
Posted By tleusin
https://www.thoroughbreddailynews.com/jason-servis...

https://www.thoroughbreddailynews.com/jason-servis-jorge-navarro-face-federal-indictment-in-doping-scheme/
Forum: General Discussion 09-12-2019, 06:39 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 2,429
Posted By tleusin
Justify Failed Drug Test

https://www.espn.com/horse-racing/story/_/id/27596093/report-justify-failed-drug-test

Looks like a TC winner with an asterix.
Might not solve the issue but the sport needs a nation wide...
Forum: RDSS2 / FAQ's 08-24-2019, 02:46 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 299,635
Posted By tleusin
Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the info.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 114

 
Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:58 AM.