Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Search Forums
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: JLSmith
Forum: General Discussion 09-01-2008, 07:04 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 41,219
Posted By JLSmith
LBJ: "We should not forget the pioneers of pace...

LBJ: "We should not forget the pioneers of pace handicapping, Huey and Ray. Their initial pace concepts, are the foundations of pace handicapping."

I agree completely LBJ. That's more or less...
Forum: General Discussion 08-29-2008, 10:39 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 41,219
Posted By JLSmith
I think the original question posed is very...

I think the original question posed is very interesting. Before answering, however, another question immediately comes to mind. What is the Sartin Methodolgy? Bill could give the official...
Forum: RDSS 08-27-2008, 12:02 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 9,246
Posted By JLSmith
The most important question was overlooked. ...

The most important question was overlooked. Where does one find a wife that wants handicapping books in the first place????

I obviously was looking in the wrong place:)
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:33 AM.